Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be so glad when we run out of former Texans that Vrable coached. I mean is talent or skill even something he looks for?

So because he used to play for the Vrabel on another team, the Texans he has no talent? He played for the Patriots the last 2 seasons. I’m guessing they know a thing or 2 about talent and skill on defense. He is a rotation player. You can’t have a roster full of high priced stars. It’s not possible.

I fail to understand what the problem is with this guy.

So because he used to play for the Vrabel on another team, the Texans he has no talent? He played for the Patriots the last 2 seasons. I’m guessing they know a thing or 2 about talent and skill on defense. He is a rotation player. You can’t have a roster full of high priced stars. It’s not possible.

There isn’t one. Some people just like to bitch.

Played 70% of defensive snaps for the patriots last year. Thats more than just a rotational player. Which adds to your point.

Hard to say Evans isn't better than Sankey? He can walk off the bus can't he? Evans only issue could be staying healthy. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Evans is far superior to Sankey....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back