Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be surprising given the investment we have made in corner the last two years through the draft. I assume the speculation is based primarily on Farley’s injury history. If the Titans were that concerned that they sign a guy like Howard, then they probably wouldn’t have drafted him in the first place.

It would be surprising given the investment we have made in corner the last two years through the draft. I assume the speculation is based primarily on Farley’s injury history. If the Titans were that concerned that they sign a guy like Howard, then they probably wouldn’t have drafted him in the first place.
Farley was activated this week wasnt he? Ive seen pics of him on the practice field

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Steelers WR James Washington has demanded a trade.

Not sure what's going on with James Washington, but damn he was a stud at Oklahoma State. A RB playing WR. Definitely had the tools to be special. Has to be a mental thing that's holding him back being that JuJu and Claypool are the standout WR's.

Gets to a point where if you can't make it with all that talent as a #3 or #4 WR, you just won't make it in the NFL.

I wish him the best, even though he's running away from competition instead of trying to use it at his leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back