Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is way better than Woodside or Barkley it is not even debatable. We should sign him now!

Best back up in the league! You still cant tell me that there are 31 qb's better
Yeah, it’s debatable. He’s done and has always been over rated. He was terrible last year and clearly wasn’t starter material at this point in his career. If you look over the entirety of his career, you will see a pretty mediocre QB. He has been one of the most overrated players in NFL history.

He’s really not any good. He has never boon an accurate passer. He had one really terrific year and the rest middle of the road.

Kinda feels like this is what we will be saying about Lamar Jackson a few years from now. There’s a reason Baltimore hasn’t signed that massive extension yet.

If Belichick didn’t want him as backup why would Vrabel?

We judging everything by what Belichick does? What exactly has he ever won without Tom Brady? I think we have the answer on who was the magic in that relationship. I’m not advocating for Cam. I’m just saying teams cut players for a ton of reasons. I just know he is better than Woodside and someone will sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back