Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Evans, Henry, and mcnichols out this weekend, we needed a running back to play Saturday.
That doesn't make sense to sign someone for the final PS game..Henry hasn't played yet and Evans has been hurt.. just play the RBs we do have and give Sargent more touches

That doesn't make sense to sign someone for the final PS game..Henry hasn't played yet and Evans has been hurt.. just play the RBs we do have and give Sargent more touches
If we are planning on keeping Sargent, why would you give him more opportunity to get hurt? Let him get his carries early and finish the game with Hill and Hawkins

If we are planning on keeping Sargent, why would you give him more opportunity to get hurt? Let him get his carries early and finish the game with Hill and Hawkins
It's football..he's an UDFA, I doubt that's the strategy
Hill needs to show something imo..play him more then

If we aren’t going to play him in preseason, what are we keeping him?
I mean, unless he’s surpassing Henry in the depth chart.
Preseason is where guys like him get touches at all.

Absolutely. I bet Sargent sees LESS touches this week if they’ve already decided they want to keep him. Save for games that count.

Absolutely. I bet Sargent sees LESS touches this week if they’ve already decided they want to keep him. Save for games that count.

But that's the thing. He really hasn't convinced the masses as of yet.

I like what he did last week, but do you or anyone really feel like he has what it takes to play at a high level against NFL starters?

I hope he gets as many reps as possible tomorrow.

But that's the thing. He really hasn't convinced the masses as of yet.

I like what he did last week, but do you or anyone really feel like he has what it takes to play at a high level against NFL starters?

I hope he gets as many reps as possible tomorrow.
Who are the masses?
As far as I’m considered, the masses don’t mean crap, it’s the coaching staff he has to convince for a spot.

Who are the masses?
As far as I’m considered, the masses don’t mean crap, it’s the coaching staff he has to convince for a spot.

Never said anything about the masses controlling his fate.. The masses, meaning that not everyone is convinced he should be our #2 like some folks on here are claiming he should be.

You took that last message way out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back