Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
right because Brady knows you arent winning superbowls if all your money is tied up in one place.

But, I see we have a lot of undercover Cowboy fans on this site, interesting.

So all you Dak lovers, how many SBs is he going to win over his 4 year contract?

I'll put my money on 0.

Neither will Watson. Not sure Mahomes gets another one,

Nice, tanne will win as many as dak, Watson and mahomes combined. GOAT

Once again with the straw man, the only way I can be against something is if I think Tannehill is better? Did I say THill would ever win one? Brother .. please argue with me all you want, but stop saying I saying things I’m not saying,

To be clear, NO TEAM, EVER has won a SB paying 1 player more than 13.1 % of the salary cap. You have a great QB but one one to throw to or a defense to stop the other team. Etc etc .. get it? Watson is. Heap this year, but his cap hit next season is $42 million. Same with Dak or Mahomes, When is the last time Rodgers won a SB? 2010, when is salary was $6.5 million.

Once again with the straw man, the only way I can be against something is if I think Tannehill is better? Did I say THill would ever win one? Brother .. please argue with me all you want, but stop saying I saying things I’m not saying,

To be clear, NO TEAM, EVER has won a SB paying 1 player more than 13.1 % of the salary cap. You have a great QB but one one to throw to or a defense to stop the other team. Etc etc .. get it? Watson is. Heap this year, but his cap hit next season is $42 million. Same with Dak or Mahomes, When is the last time Rodgers won a SB? 2010, when is salary was $6.5 million.
I never said you said anything. Relax.

right because Brady knows you arent winning superbowls if all your money is tied up in one place.

But, I see we have a lot of undercover Cowboy fans on this site, interesting.

So all you Dak lovers, how many SBs is he going to win over his 4 year contract?

I'll put my money on 0.

Likely. But that is an easy bet. I would bet 0 SBs with whatever replacement they get. They will likely be more competitive with Dak.

Dak is a top 10 QB in the league, maybe top 5 considering his age. The cowboys offense was great with him and abysmal without him. I think it would be a mistake to not bring him back unless they are getting Watson or Russ. QBs like Dak dont become available very often.

I'm not sure where Zak becomes a liability but 40 mil is pretty steep until he proves himself. With that said I'd rather have him than any combination of two other players because he is a QB. No way they should be paying Zeke $15 mil and now they can't get out of that for a few years. That was bad planning.

Amari Cooper is another over paid player. No way he is worth a $20 mil base salary. He is good but not that good. Jaylon Smith is also overrated and not worth $10 mil. Basically you can find value guys in FA or get some help in the draft at almost any position besides QB.

Ok @The Hammer lol

We don't have alot of $, need a #2, cheaper than Davis...money needs to go towards D

Should have tangled SpongePanda at them

tenor.gif

Would be nice, but I don't think we can afford to spend a penny on the oline this season

We'll sadly have to spend another pick in the 1st 3 rounds on an OT. Walker Little is a guy I like a lot in Day 2, and fits the narrative of a risky pick with tremendous upside that could eventually even take over for Lewan. Before he got hurt in the 1st game of 2019, he was a projected 1st round pick. But now he hasn't played in 2 years. Jackson Carman is my number 2 in this range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back