Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen, Bills fans are like "Daaafuuuqqqqq?". Seriously, they are trying to figure out how a 33 year old LB with a lot of miles on him gets $120M.

Tyler Conklin - New York Jets - news and analysis, statistics, game logs, depth charts, contracts, injuries

Another yes another TE off the board - to a team who didn’t even need one once again - the NY Jets double dip and get the young Tyler Conklin.

meanwhile, Titans content to run it back with Swaim for 3.5.

Now this one stings a good bit. Of course, we don't know if Conklin had interest in coming here, but that was a pretty friendly contract for a young TE coming off a very solid year. For reference, Jonnu got more than twice as much after coming off a worse season last year.

Howard sucks at blocking. Swaim is the primary blocking TE. He won't be the number 1. I'm not sure why people are making a big deal about re-signing Swaim.

he’s not even that great of a blocker - there’s been breakdowns and discussions of him - just because he’s a big white slow caveman doesn’t mean he can block great - just feels to me like they had no TEs on roster worth playing so they brought him back because he knows the offense - while slightly overpaying in the process

he’s not even that great of a blocker - there’s been breakdowns and discussions of him - just because he’s a big white slow caveman doesn’t mean he can block great - just feels to me like they had no TEs on roster worth playing so they brought him back because he knows the offense - while slightly overpaying in the process

I don't know that I would say overpaid. A blocking TE that isn't totally useless in the passing game is probably worth 3 million. Particularly helps for continuity purposes. But he's not gonna be TE1.

Also, he's pretty good at blocking. I don't know if he's elite or anything, but he grades out well.

So we let Foreman walk and will not pay him 2 million. We have done nothing with Hilliard both of these guys played great for us. But we sign some guy named Trenton Cannon.

The special teams thing is getting ridiculous

Watson informed Cleveland he won't be coming there. What a dumpster fire going on right now with their QB situation. Now they are back to "Mayfield is our starting QB in 22".

So we let Foreman walk and will not pay him 2 million. We have done nothing with Hilliard both of these guys played great for us. But we sign some guy named Trenton Cannon.

Foreman and Hilliard were mid season guys off the street, the prime definition of replaceable.

Based on where they came from, I would suggest anyone off the street should be fine.
Try to avoid 35+ year old as AP didn’t for the bill.
I understand but they both played well, why not keep them to save looking elsewhere? Foreman signed for 2 mil... Hilliard would be cheaper. The thing with Foreman probably is a chance to start.

But why Trenton Cannon? Just do not see why you sign random guy over someone that has played and produced for you. We got plenty of time but our roster is not getting better and is getting worse and we still have Downing. It is not a good start to the year.

But why Trenton Cannon? Just do not see why you sign random guy over someone that has played and produced for you. We got plenty of time but our roster is not getting better and is getting worse and we still have Downing. It is not a good start to the year.
I agree better options out there...too much emphasis on ST like every other year

A guy I liked last year was Derrick Gore from KC...he's a FA

This guy isn't coming here to run the ball, this means Chester is gone and we need a returner.

That said, with all the love everyone has for Foreman, he's not wroth $2M. Just like Foreman was a bust until we signed him, we don't know if Cannon can run or not. Let's all settle down. A back up running back is easily replaceable for less than $1M. Trust the team that brought Foreman and Hilliard in the first place, to let them walk away.

Kyle Pitts tweets "It's about to get scary in Atlanta" then deletes it.

If Watson goes to ATL, I'm going to rofl because of all the chit the Saints did to make room for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back