Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooper is like a more athletic Geoff Swaim. Not gonna wow you, but he should be a more reliable target while providing good blocking as well.
I still don't understand why we threw $3.5M at Swaim at the beginning of FA. Why not wait and see if guys like Hooper are going to come available? I'd much rather have him than Swaim, even if he costs a little more, but there's no point now because we've already paid Geoff.

That signing continues to burn me up. Still love JRob unconditionally, but I just do not understand that one.

I still don't understand why we threw $3.5M at Swaim at the beginning of FA. Why not wait and see if guys like Hooper are going to come available? I'd much rather have him than Swaim, even if he costs a little more, but there's no point now because we've already paid Geoff.

That signing continues to burn me up. Still love JRob unconditionally, but I just do not understand that one.
Titans had zero TE under contract, signing Swaim doesn’t change the need still but at least Swaim is a little consistency from last year.

likely still need to sign 2 TE while attempting to improve from last year.

You need more than one TE. I was happy with the signing but that was when I thought it was cheap. I mean, $3.5 is still cheap, but $3.5 seems like a lot for what he does. Does he play special teams? Not sure what his snap count was last year, but he shouldn't be more than #3.

I'm ok with Hopper. Tyler Conklin still out there?

McKissic changed his mind and decided to stay in that cess pool of a team in Washington DC instead of the Bills.

Great news. He would've made a lot of noise with the Bills. McKissic better than people think.. We don't need the Bills to be any better than they currently are.

You need more than one TE. I was happy with the signing but that was when I thought it was cheap. I mean, $3.5 is still cheap, but $3.5 seems like a lot for what he does. Does he play special teams? Not sure what his snap count was last year, but he shouldn't be more than #3.

3.5 on surface now does not look like a home team discount yah - especially when Foreman walked for almost half of that! Conklin would be TE signing left that would get me off the cliff I am on about the Titans free agency so far heh

Yes, we definitely need more than one TE, I just don't see a 29 year old Swaim being worth a roster spot, nor that money. I also don't get the point of him being a priority signing. Why not wait until later in the offseason when you've swung and missed on other guys?

Also not sure why everyone thinks continuity with him is worth that much. Swaim was only here one year and played at a replacement level.

Conklin would be a great add though. Ideally I'd like to add at least one more vet and then draft a guy somewhere in the middle rounds.

McKissic changed his mind and decided to stay in that cess pool of a team in Washington DC instead of the Bills.
Smart move playing time wise, he's only behind Gibson who seemed to get nicked up every game last season..rather than be behind Singletary, Moss and Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back