Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaaand there goes Foreman

Lost a solid depth piece and someone who can take over for Henry as a change of pace

D'Onta Foreman - RB - Carolina Panthers - 8072 - news and analysis, statistics, game logs, depth charts, contracts, injuries (nbcsportsedge.com)

"Fully healthy, Foreman capitalized on the loss of Derrick Henry, leading the team in carries after the superstar back went down. He ran for 566 yards on 133 carries and was one of the few bright spots on the offense in their closing stretch of games"

The cap goes up all the time - I am tired of people saying the Titans have no money to sign anyone (not you , but people in general)
The cap has gone up and we still have no money....right now 3 million over...need to start restructuring and get those Special Teamers signed!

Lost a solid depth piece and someone who can take over for Henry as a change of pace

D'Onta Foreman - RB - Carolina Panthers - 8072 - news and analysis, statistics, game logs, depth charts, contracts, injuries (nbcsportsedge.com)

"Fully healthy, Foreman capitalized on the loss of Derrick Henry, leading the team in carries after the superstar back went down. He ran for 566 yards on 133 carries and was one of the few bright spots on the offense in their closing stretch of games"
That sucks, I was hoping we could keep him

Henry’s never really had a reliable backup, so I’m sorry not to retain him. I think the Panthers are seriously thinking about trading Mcaffery though so it makes sense to add more guys with some starting experience.

Henry’s never really had a reliable backup, so I’m sorry not to retain him. I think the Panthers are seriously thinking about trading Mcaffery though so it makes sense to add more guys with some starting experience.
McCaffrey to Houston in a deal for Watson

That seems like a stupidly low price for Foreman and don’t understand why we did not pay it.

Foreman has a better chance to play behind CMC than DH. Remember, when Henry came back he got 20 carries to Foreman's 4 carries. As long as Henry is here, the backup running back will seldom get carries under this coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back