Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of 3 players the titans have spread out into 5-6 guys. Wasn’t your point the rams have a bunch of high dollar players? Lol

Point is the Rams went for it. All in. Picks be dammed. Trade or pay for top players.

Titans just lost the most devastating game in their franchise since Moon vs Buffalo and of course the SB. All they are doing is tip toeing around and signing back up guards from Seattle.

Ok draft a WR. Then what? So it’s Brown + a rag-tag of rookie WRs and second year busts?

Window is now. Henry will have 2 years left on his tread. If your totally cool as a cucumber with AJ, a rookie and Westbrook in the twigh-light years of Henry / then good on you.

Point is the Rams went for it. All in. Picks be dammed. Trade or pay for top players.

Titans just lost the most devastating game in their franchise since Moon vs Buffalo and of course the SB. All they are doing is tip toeing around and signing back up guards from Seattle.

Ok draft a WR. Then what? So it’s Brown + a rag-tag of rookie WRs and second year busts?

Window is now. Henry will have 2 years left on his tread. If your totally cool as a cucumber with AJ, a rookie and Westbrook in the twigh-light years of Henry / then good on you.
Literally could not have said it better myself.

I think JRob will start signing some guys this weekend and I am hoping for Mathieu, Juju, and Hooper. I think Mathieu would make our defense elite-er and could really add a playmaking presence while stepping into our 'Cruikshank' role.

La'el Collins would also be an amazing get and would pretty much finish our OL outside getting depth.

Aj Johnson would be a good get at LB. He should be cheap since hes 30 years old and coming off an injury but had a 100 tackle season two years ago for Denver.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did titans not go all in last year?

I think JRob will start signing some guys this weekend and I am hoping for Mathieu, Juju, and Hooper. I think Mathieu would make our defense elite-er and could really add a playmaking presence while stepping into our 'Cruikshank' role.

La'el Collins would also be an amazing get and would pretty much finish our OL outside getting depth.

Aj Johnson would be a good get at LB. He should be cheap since hes 30 years old and coming off an injury but had a 100 tackle season two years ago for Denver.

I'm not optimistic about any of those. Fully expecting us to be bargain bin shopping which is unfortunate.

We had better ways to create money if we needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back