Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports Baker Mayfield has told the Browns he wants to be traded to the Colts.

Going to have to offload Mayfield really quick. So a team will get him under value.

Browns have no leverage in trading Mayfield. They will try their damnest to recoup some draft capital they lost, but that clearly won't happen.

Broncos added Russ
Chiefs added juju
Chargers added Mack and Jackson
Raiders added Devonte and jones
Browns added Deshaun
Steelers added trubisky
Bills added Miller and Howard
Colts adding baker?

Titans lost Julio and added cannon? Lol yikes.

Whole conference is in an arm's race minus us

Broncos added Russ
Chiefs added juju
Browns added Deshaun
Steelers added trubisky
Colts adding baker?

Probably the reason why that loss to the Bengals is super hard to get over. Just never know when/If you will ever get the opportunity to do it again anytime soon.

Broncos added Russ
Chiefs added juju
Browns added Deshaun
Steelers added trubisky
Colts adding baker?

Thank JRob and Tannys fat contract for this.

A- I think it’s hilarious how much cle just traded for a QB that shouldn’t be able to play.
B- Ariel Castro’s record in Cleveland may be outdone with Watson in town.

C- not at all worried about all this wheeling and dealing. Titans D is still among the best with only Jackrabbit gone so far. They absolutely will still compete AND should be considered a top team in the AFC.
Adams is about to get wasted with NOT Rogers at QB, broncos got Russ Wilson who is very beatable anyway, browns are still the browns, don’t care who their QB is IF he even plays. Buffalo and KC are still the biggest competition for Tennessee at this point, maybe the wild a$$ chargers.

Probably the reason why that loss to the Bengals is super hard to get over. Just never know when/If you will ever get the opportunity to do it again anytime soon.
That loss was our super bowl window closing. I try to be positive but you don’t get that opportunity often. Still pissed as F***

So you guys set me straight. Foreman and Hilliard both performed very well for us. We did not sign either back. But we do sign some guy named Trenton Cannon and now Jordan Wilkins, who could not get off our own practice squad. Why? Cannon special teams but Wilkins does not. Head scratcher to me just do not get it!

So you guys set me straight. Foreman and Hilliard both performed very well for us. We did not sign either back. But we do sign some guy named Trenton Cannon and now Jordan Wilkins, who could not get off our own practice squad. Why? Cannon special teams but Wilkins does not. Head scratcher to me just do not get it!
Foreman and Hilliard hit FA. Titans don’t have any rights or any favoritism towards them.
Now in the overall list of FA RB, did the titans want any (it includes foreman and Hilliard)? Based on the lack of signings, I’ll say no.

next question,
Which of all the FA RB were available appx week 8 because they were on no one’s roster?
Both foreman and Hilliard. Can another RB, with the value of not being on a roster halfway through the season do what either of those guys did and for literal peanuts? Probably bunches of RB.

I liked foreman, would be cool to re-sign him, but he was nothing special. Same with Hilliard. Both can be replaced with a guy off the streets, even available mid season just like they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back