Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both produced for us and to me the 2 we signed should be on the street. Do not see the production hope I am wrong. I see no upside to these 2

Some QBs not worth it got traded for a 1st...Sam Bradford comes to mind..I didn't say he was worth it but wouldn't be surprised if it happens

I guess there are some really dumb people that get onto these high positions sometimes. But the browns also have no leverage now, they have to move him, even if that means just cutting him or trading him for a bag of cheetos

I guess there are some really dumb people that get onto these high positions sometimes. But the browns also have no leverage now, they have to move him, even if that means just cutting him or trading him for a bag of cheetos
Agree...Browns having no leverage has more to do with it than Mayfield's actual value, he was taken first overall and had a good rookie year.... injuries played a part last year

Baker has had some issues but he was playing injured all season and almost made the playoffs in a tough division. I actually think he's become underrated. I hope he doesn't end up in Indy

Baker has had some issues but he was playing injured all season and almost made the playoffs in a tough division. I actually think he's become underrated. I hope he doesn't end up in Indy
I think there is something to playing in the factory that specializes in sadness. New scenery cannot hurt the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back