Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Hopkins is used up. He looked he had fallen off pretty hard before he got hurt last year.
No he's definitely not used up. Guy is a beast. Missus is a cards fan so seen alot of the games. Guy gets open something ridiculous and kyler is too busy running for his life he doesn't give him the ball. He's safe hands. Potentially another Larry Fitz. I do think it will be because of a protein supplement, guy is into meditation and shit. Not all additives are listed in these things. However he should look into what is products are approved by the governing bodies hence why teams spend millions chefs, physicians, dieticians etc

Love it. Him and Skrine were clutch last year. Good mix of youth and vets now.

Agreed, we are very inexperienced at CB so bringing back a vet is a good thing. Honestly i just want us to add one more good WR and see if one of the udfas we got can be our new kicker and i definitely like our off-season

Agreed, we are very inexperienced at CB so bringing back a vet is a good thing. Honestly i just want us to add one more good WR and see if one of the udfas we got can be our new kicker and i definitely like our off-season
Need another actually experienced OL, someone without an injury history or only 2 games started but was a beast at Lower Bugtussle State.

I still believe Brady was gonna sign here until the whole "that mofo" fiasco..... That only sounds like something that would come up between friends (Brady and Vrabel) and not two professionals who had just come across each other..

"It was such a great idea in every regard signing Tannehill...." lol

It should have went like, "thank you for plugging a gaping wound at QB and your service. We will not be resigning you, however, feeling that it is in your best interest to pursue Free Agency and gain every dollar you've earned with your pro bowl appearance." And as soon as the door closed behind him, call back Brady...

It's been pretty much proven that he was talking about San Fran and Jimmy G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back