Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they are exploring it. Baker only has one year left on his deal. This could be just like THill and we get him and his play improves. He may just need a change of scenery. He is done in Cleveland. They disrespected him.

He is only 27.
He got his feelings hurt and disrespected himself. Silly. As much as fans hated on Tanny, he always had a good attitude. No thanks to Baker. He seems like a shmuck and has teammates running away.

Are you sure about that?
There is a morbid curiosity about the guy. I mean he’s “earned” the backup job, even over some previous other backup names, I do wonder what he has to offer to keep that job.

He may very well be clipboard Jesus or maybe he’s another guy like Jimmy G just kind of waiting for a chance.
I’m doubting the latter but still curious to see it.

There is a morbid curiosity about the guy. I mean he’s “earned” the backup job, even over some previous other backup names, I do wonder what he has to offer to keep that job.

He may very well be clipboard Jesus or maybe he’s another guy like Jimmy G just kind of waiting for a chance.
I’m doubting the latter but still curious to see it.

At this point, I don't see why anyone can be againt this guy or even defend the guy. Nobody knows a damn thing about him.

If he can't beat out Tanny during practice, then he's not that good, as Tanny is awful.

At this point, I don't see why anyone can be againt this guy or even defend the guy. Nobody knows a damn thing about him.

If he can't beat out Tanny during practice, then he's not that good, as Tanny is awful.
Ok what planet is Tanny awful?! Tanny has been solid, it’s his supporting cast that has been awful. Downings inept play design and play calling coupled with an injury plagued receiving room and a complete lack of TE weapons are to blame for last year. If Tim Kelly can actually scheme some players open and we reload at WR and TE, Tanny will get to show us what he can do.

Ok what planet is Tanny awful?! Tanny has been solid, it’s his supporting cast that has been awful. Downings inept play design and play calling coupled with an injury plagued receiving room and a complete lack of TE weapons are to blame for last year. If Tim Kelly can actually scheme some players open and we reload at WR and TE, Tanny will get to show us what he can do.
Come on...he's been awful on a few occasions.....some of the blame has to be placed on Tannehill...his supporting cast didn't throw the 3 picks in the Cincy game...yes Downing is bad but again Tannehill has to take some of the blame.

I don't think the expectations are for him to beat out Tannehill or even push him...he's a cheap backup, if Tannehill would get hurt maybe the FO is comfortable with Woodside stepping in or maybe they sign someone else. For this season Tannehill is the starter and Woodside is the cheap backup..that's how the Titans do things.

I don’t have twitter to see more on this and I know the topic comes up every other day round here, but anyone know the sources?
I think there are different criteria people go buy when complaining about THill’s contract. For ex, avg per year vs cap hit vs specific year of contract.

View attachment 19572

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back