Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

What phrase do you here the most in Canadian Football?

- "Here comes the punter again"

I don't watch the CFL but I do like the ideas of no fair catch and adding some excitement back to returns ..at the moment they are what's the point

You can't look at the rule change in a vacuum.

The rule works in the CFL because of the bigger field and no touch backs.

If the NFL implements it without those two it will result in more returners letting punts go, not more punt returns.

If the NFL implements it without those two it will result in more returners letting punts go, not more punt returns.
You do realize I didn't write the article?

not with that 5 yard cushion... actually catching any punt would become a thing... IMO

but apparently those CFL rules been around forever if NFL was gonna adopt them they already would have

It’s like a 2 point conversion but you get it at the ten yard line. So you have one play from the 10 and it would be worth 3 points so you can have a 9 point play. Really fun in USFL.
Why not? Better than a 33 yd xp for 1 pt. With a running back like Henry, and now the rookie QB, I don't see why we don't go for 2 every time. Kicking hasn’t exactly been stellar the last few years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back