Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Elijah Moore? Because if they sign all those former Green Bay pass catchers. EM is going to be right back where he was last offseason, asking for a trade.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds... I could see Moore being included in part of the trade for Rodgers.

What would you be willing to trade the Jets for Moore?

If anything, this proves that there shouldn’t be much excitement for TE.

the drooling was over the guys who went 1st round , Howard, Engram, Njoku. All of them did marginal at best with the team that drafted them and only Engram has put up a season worth mentioning.

so as far as “smart move” by the Raiders, it seems to me they have away a proven stud TE for a chance at a bunch of maybes, and if the “deep TE class” works like the previous deep TE class, they’re best bet is just a late round guess.

Yup. 1st round TE is almost always a bad pick. Falcons could have drafted Chase, Waddle, Smith in 2021 and then gone Friermuth in round 2 and they would have been in a much better position now.

22mil guaranteed... spells the end to Cory Davis I would think... I'd be fine bringing him back at the right price but he wouldn't solve our lack of speed problem.

Yup, would make a really nice addition. But I could also see him in Carolina since they have no WRs currently.

What about Elijah Moore? Because if they sign all those former Green Bay pass catchers. EM is going to be right back where he was last offseason, asking for a trade.
I asked for Darius Slayton last offseason when he was supposedly available for almost nothing. Now he's a FA. Still think he's a great, low-cost, pick up.... so it won't happen.

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Clarence Hill Jr. reports the Cowboys are expected to release Ezekiel Elliott.

As I expected. Dude is pretty much done.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Packers could be requesting "multiple" first round draft picks from the Jets in exchange for Aaron Rodgers.

The Athletic's Matt Schneidman reports Aaron Rodgers has yet to formally request a trade to the Jets.

I'm telling you, he is playing everybody like a fiddle lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back