Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Packers are not seeking multiple first-round draft picks from the Jets in exchange for Aaron Rodgers.

More proof these reporters are just throwing chit against the wall hoping it sticks.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Packers are not seeking multiple first-round draft picks from the Jets in exchange for Aaron Rodgers.

More proof these reporters are just throwing chit against the wall hoping it sticks.
It’s the “I’m first” crowd.
No need to worry about accuracy especially when their misreporting gives another “journalist” an I’m first story correcting the first douche.

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Clarence Hill Jr. reports the Cowboys are expected to release Ezekiel Elliott.

As I expected. Dude is pretty much done.
I don’t think he’s done, just happens to be on a team with a better RB and cheaper.
The problem with him getting another job is that he’ll have to accept a much lesser contract. If he doesn’t want to, he can complain “collusion” or whatever the dips**t QBs try to claim.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Ravens have been "involved in the free agent quarterback market."
Kind of have to be when Jackson is holding out for an ungodly contract.

He admitted to turning down 133mil/3 years fully guaranteed. Which is Josh Allen/Patrick Mahomes money, but fully guaranteed.

FEmIPDPWUAkk7Fe.jpg

Joe just wants a kiss from Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back