Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS - Newly acquired Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins suspected to have been seen sneaking out of the 2nd story of the Bill O'Brien residence with a pair of panties in his back pocket Monday morning.

More to come at 6.

now we can count on 3 fewer obvious offensive pass interference plays against us twice a year

fuck that guy

all he did was push off every fucking play

Thank God the Texans are completely inept. I mean they've had JJ Watt, Clowney, Hopkins, and Watson within the last 10 years. That's 4 guys that were legit among the elites at their respective positions recently, and they have squat to show for it. Hell, in 2018, they had all 4 healthy and all 4 balled out, and they still couldn't get out of the 1st round.

They should have traded Hopkins for as many draft picks as possible and signed Melvin Gordon. I really can't fathom how Odell can bring back what he did, and this is the best the Texans can do for Hopkins.

Despite the seriousness of this global situation...this was funny....

5316-34b374698dacf7629b3cacccc54e7949.jpg

That move makes no sense. Hopkins was their most potent weapon against division opponents. No complaints here. Out of the division and the conference. Excellent.

This blows my mind, how on Earth is O'Brian still employed?

First off, it's tough to trade a top 3 at any position. But then to get such an awful return, yikes. Texans fans are fuming, and I'm loving it. Between this, their lack of a 1st, the Jags shipping out all their talent, the AFCS should be owned by the Titans for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back