Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably the best offensive weapon in the AFC south ( next to Henry IMHO) traded away for peanuts. I ain’t mad though. F the cows right in the A.

He needs to do another line

giphy.webp

I’ve said it for years... the Texans ownership was clueless. They gave total control to O’Brien and he is destroying the franchise for at least a decade. They will be a doormat for years to come. Good for us. A shame for a great football city like Houston. They deserve better.

Arguably the best offensive weapon in the AFC south ( next to Henry IMHO) traded away for peanuts. I ain’t mad though. F the cows right in the A.
Chris Godwin is going to get more for his #12 then Houston got for Hopkins

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve said it for years... the Texans ownership was clueless. They gave total control to O’Brien and he is destroying the franchise for at least a decade. They will be a doormat for years to come. Good for us. A shame for a great football city like Houston. They deserve better.
Screw Houston

The Texans appear to be idiots. I mean seriously. If you are trying to keep pace with the Chiefs you can't do this. Elite Talent. Shipped out like Amazon.

Wow, I hate it for their fans. I have been on the other side of things like this and it is crushing. You never know what goes on behind the curtains. It had to really be a chemistry killer. We might end up being the team that is carried on Houston TV not Texans if this keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back