Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoB has destroyed that team, it's amazing to watch. If I was Watson, I'd be bolting as soon as I could. How you trade one of the best WR for a 2nd and broken down, over paid RB is beyond me. Then double down and send a 2nd for an over paid, injury riddled WR who's had 4 concussions in 2 years.

What a mess. It's beautiful.

Complete nut bag. That franchise is screwed. Until they sell the team the McNairs will destroy football in Houston.
That podcast episode I posted discussed some crazy stuff about the McNairs. They bought the Texans with dirty Enron money they got from selling off all their stock right before it all came crashing down.

That podcast episode I posted discussed some crazy stuff about the McNairs. They bought the Texans with dirty Enron money they got from selling off all their stock right before it all came crashing down.
The rumor has always been that the McNairs were just laundering money for the Enron guys and were the owners of the team in name only. Who knows,,, al kinds of crooked stuff going on there I’m sure.

Just saw a great interview with Les Snead, the Rams GM, where he said that most people thought they were going to cut Brandin Cooks because of his high salary, so when O'Brien offered them a 2nd they had to take it.

Good lawd O'Brien is a rube.

The insane thing is that with that 2nd pick in this draft they can probably get a WR just as good as Cooks for $40 million less over the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back