Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I hate it for their fans. I have been on the other side of things like this and it is crushing. You never know what goes on behind the curtains. It had to really be a chemistry killer. We might end up being the team that is carried on Houston TV not Texans if this keeps up.
How far have you been hiding under the rock for corona? Lol, sorry just so late to the game...

I was having fears that the Hopkins trade was going to fall through because of a failed physical or something after all the heat the Texans were getting, but this Cooks signing all but guarantees that the Titans don't have to face Hopkins twice a year.

Bill O’Brien seems to think he can copy the Chiefs offense. Bunch of fast receivers. Problem is he has a crap Oline, Watson isn’t Mahomes and he most assuredly isn’t Andy Reid. They have destroyed their draft for the next few years. The Texans defense will be trash. They went from overrated to trash almost over nite. Watt will retire soon and Watson won’t sign with them. The warning signs with their ownership were there. Texan fan just wouldn’t admit it.

Exactly what I said. They are trying to go with all speed like they Chiefs, but they don’t have the coaching, QB, line, or depth to run it. Speed is exciting, but it doesn’t always work. It’s important to be able to do both.

Bill O’Brien seems to think he can copy the Chiefs offense. Bunch of fast receivers. Problem is he has a crap Oline, Watson isn’t Mahomes and he most assuredly isn’t Andy Reid. They have destroyed their draft for the next few years. The Texans defense will be trash. They went from overrated to trash almost over nite. Watt will retire soon and Watson won’t sign with them. The warning signs with their ownership were there. Texan fan just wouldn’t admit it.
Idk, Watson is everybit as athletic as Mahomes, i think Watson may be the best QB around to mock after Mahomes.

Mahomes has an arm like very few, but the thing that makes him amazing is Andy Reid has rewritten how QB has to be played.

This kid takes 14 step drop backs, thats insane. Usually QBs are asked to do 3, 5, or 7 steps and throw. But since his arm is a cannon he can do 14! Watson can do similar things.

Idk, Watson is everybit as athletic as Mahomes, i think Watson may be the best QB around to mock after Mahomes.

Mahomes has an arm like very few, but the thing that makes him amazing is Andy Reid has rewritten how QB has to be played.

This kid takes 14 step drop backs, thats insane. Usually QBs are asked to do 3, 5, or 7 steps and throw. But since his arm is a cannon he can do 14! Watson can do similar things.
No he can’t. IMHO. He has horrible vision and doesn’t read defenses well He had Hopkins to bail him out. He doesn’t have him anymore He plays street ball. Run around till someone gets open. Watson is a talented athlete but he isn’t Mahomes. Watson cannot beat you from the pocket. Mahomes can. You will see more interceptions from Watson this year. He makes bad decisions. Mahomes rarely does.

No he can’t. IMHO. He has horrible vision and doesn’t read defenses well He had Hopkins to bail him out. He doesn’t have him anymore He plays street ball. Run around till someone gets open. Watson is a talented athlete but he isn’t Mahomes. Watson cannot beat you from the pocket. Mahomes can. You will see more interceptions from Watson this year. He makes bad decisions. Mahomes rarely does.
Theres only 1 Mahomes, but whos the 2nd best QB to emulate that version of QB to you?

I feel like its probably Watson right now

Theres only 1 Mahomes, but whos the 2nd best QB to emulate that version of QB to you?

I feel like its probably Watson right now
I think Watson runs better. Watson is just a better version of VY to me. Watson has just had a lot better talent around him. Losing Hopkins is going to be a big deal. Hopkins drew so much attention it made other guys open. I just don’t think Watson is that special.

I think Watson runs better. Watson is just a better version of VY to me. Watson has just had a lot better talent around him. Losing Hopkins is going to be a big deal. Hopkins drew so much attention it made other guys open. I just don’t think Watson is that special.
Helps that is isn't a mentally unstable guy with the iq of a trout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back