Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
then just ignore it. But, honestly you’re one of the posters I’ve encountered here that are the least interested in having a true dialogue. You disrespect those with differing opinions and then resort to insults when somebody else either refutes your position or suggests to resolve that there are simply differing opinions. What’s worse to me is you don’t even use humor. Classic blow hard.

so you’re right when you suggest I don’t want to engage in a “debate”. My experience I’ve had with replies with you have shown it’s a waste of your and my time. That’s really all I have to say any further.

Why don’t you take your own advice? Funny you say I result to insults but I haven’t name called anyone. But I’m a “jerk”. Ironic...

You run away every time I ask for you to provide proof your claims are accurate.

Why don’t you take your own advice? Funny you say I result to insults but I haven’t name called anyone. But I’m a “jerk”. Ironic...

You run away every time I ask for you to provide proof your claims are accurate.
The proof you name call is in your past posts. It’s there for you and anyone else to read. As far as me resorting to name calling, I said you “come off as a jerk- not that you are one. There is a respectful difference but it doesn’t surprise me you don’t see it.

In regards to other points we disagree, it’s a waste of your and my time to go point by point. You process dialogue as conflict and a contest to “win”. It blinds you to what the other person is saying. And this is the last time I respond to your posts. I’m trying to do you a favor but I see it’s pointless. Better to just ignore each other.

The proof you name call is in your past posts. It’s there for you and anyone else to read. As far as me resorting to name calling, I said you “come off as a jerk- not that you are one. There is a respectful difference but it doesn’t surprise me you don’t see it.

In regards to other points we disagree, it’s a waste of your and my time to go point by point. You process dialogue as conflict and a contest to “win”. It blinds you to what the other person is saying. And this is the last time I respond to your posts. I’m trying to do you a favor but I see it’s pointless. Better to just ignore each other.

Go ahead and show me what name I called you. I couldn’t care less at what you said about me. I laughed it off because you don’t know anything about me and every time you say something to me you never use any facts. I’ve seen you back up arguments very well for other instances on this board but you can’t do it for this one for whatever reason (too busy). If you keep responding to me with the same BS I’m going to keep asking the same stuff until you can answer the question. It’s that simple. I don’t respond to your posts without you doing so first.

I’ve tried to tell you to ignore me. I don’t need any favors from you. Plenty of people who actually want to have a conversation and discuss their point of view. If my posts bother you that much why do you keep responding? Lol that comes off as very creepy. If I bother you that much just ignore it and I promise you’ll never hear from me again

As for me, you’re right my post history speaks for itself. Much more positive ratings than negative ones... so I guess you’re the one with the problem.

But don’t respond to someone’s post and then get upset when they ask you to defend your point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back