Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you can do this with any pick, but what if we had stayed put in the 2018 draft and drafted Darius Leonard instead of moving up to draft Evans. Our defense would be so much more legit.

I know you can do this with any pick, but what if we had stayed put in the 2018 draft and drafted Darius Leonard instead of moving up to draft Evans. Our defense would be so much more legit.

Yea people had real issues with our trade up for Conklin but he ended up being a very good player at a very important position. Evans so far has not been and I'm not sure trading up for an ILB makes much sense unless we are looking at Luke Kegley. Vander Esch is another ILB taken before Evans who hasn't worked out great. Rice, a 3rd round pick might be a better player. IMO ILB is not a position worth trading up for unless the guy is a real game changing stud.

Delanie Walker endorses Titans TE Anthony Firkser: He's 'going to be elite'

Walker has some good words for Firkser. Really wish we could bring him back.

I honestly can't trust too many players opinions about other players (when speaking to reporters)

You're never ever gonna hear any player totally run someone else into the ground (unless they're a diva personality, which really doesn't fly anymore in the NFL) - so the idea that someone 'signs off' on a player... doesn't change my thoughts about said player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back