Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 12.5 per year for 4 years with 1/2 guaranteed.
correct so take the signing bonus of 25.5M and stretch it out over the length of the contract, which gets you to $6.3M per year that has to be accounted for.

His 2020 may be just $7-8M, in which case gives us an extra $3M roughly to use towards Clowney.

So 12.5 a year and basically options in 2022-2023 I’d say great deal for both sides. He was 70% of the teams offense for those last 3 playoff games ; he means too much. Get everything out of those legs as he’s basically still in the ending stages of his prime years.

Helps out Tanny as well as taking pressure off of AJ Brown on those play actions ... the band is baaaaaaack!! :banjump::wooo:

correct so take the signing bonus of 25.5M and stretch it out over the length of the contract, which gets you to $6.3M per year that has to be accounted for.

His 2020 may be just $7-8M, in which case gives us an extra $3M roughly to use towards Clowney.

Nice. Thanks for the feedback.

Cant seem to find the answer anywhere, but this deal kick in from 2021, as hes on the tag this year?

So, including the tag, we have him for 3 years, and can review for years 4 and 5?

Good deal for the Titans.

Henry seems like a team guy and from all accounts is an extremely hard worker. I don't think getting paid will slow him down.

Now to see if he can start out the season strong with Tanne at the helm instead of Mariota. Either way, the guy is a beast down the stretch and opens up things for the passing game... Should be a fun seasomln if/when there is one.

Glad he'll be around. Since he was under utilized his first couple years, I'm looking for his "prime" window to last pretty much through this contract.

Get him a friend (not like Lewis) to give him some breathers and RB is set.

Dude may very well be the all time team leading rusher in yards, TD by the end of this contract. Too early to question if he is the best Titan/Oiler RB ever?

What he done in the playoffs last year......well. we all saw it. It is the stuff Hall of Famers and legends are made of.

This is great news and a great deal! And Henry doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who will get lazy after getting paid. Actually, I think he’ll try even harder to prove that he is worth every penny.

This is great news and a great deal! And Henry doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who will get lazy after getting paid. Actually, I think he’ll try even harder to prove that he is worth every penny.
If his training videos are anything to go by I doubt it. Made me feel like a bitch. I am getting a gym membership as soon as this covid stuff is done lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back