Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I dont like the speed and acc ratings on Henry, 91/88. Henry runs a lot faster than you would suspect. It is one of his advantages, he suprises people with how fast he runs past them. Didnt he hit around 22mph last season?

Then Tannehill has a whopping 88 TP? Wow, that is weak.

I really hope so, man. I still have ptsd over CJ getting paid and immediately turning into trash.

Pretty crazy that CJ signed for more money than Henry did. CJ made a living off of homeruns. There were plenty of games he was silent until he broke a 60 yarder. Henry can break them too but he's more consistent that CJ ever was.

Pretty crazy that CJ signed for more money than Henry did. CJ made a living off of homeruns. There were plenty of games he was silent until he broke a 60 yarder. Henry can break them too but he's more consistent that CJ ever was.
Looking at a cj game long is so disapointing. Like you said outside of 2-3 big runs a game he would hover around 2 ypc. The 2k year was a different story.

I couldn't be happier.
Henry is a class A team guy.
Great draft pick.
There were people here upset we took him. Crazy thing is, we took him in round 2 at pick 45. A few years prior, a different GM also took an RB in the 2nd at pick 54. That player was Bishop Sankey, who was the first RB off the board. Let that sink in. What a difference a competent GM makes.

There were people here upset we took him. Crazy thing is, we took him in round 2 at pick 45. A few years prior, a different GM also took an RB in the 2nd at pick 54. That player was Bishop Sankey, who was the first RB off the board. Let that sink in. What a difference a competent GM makes.
Loved the pick then and more so now..a couple of screw ups were Dodd over Jaylon Smith, Chris Jones or Michael Thomas...but hindsight is 20/20

Ok, I dont like the speed and acc ratings on Henry, 91/88. Henry runs a lot faster than you would suspect. It is one of his advantages, he suprises people with how fast he runs past them. Didnt he hit around 22mph last season?

Then Tannehill has a whopping 88 TP? Wow, that is weak.
What's not weak? RT's real life arm:

And since this a DH thread, let's just take a moment to recognize how much the defense all sucked up on that play action. They were terrified of DH.

Loved the pick then and more so now..a couple of screw ups were Dodd over Jaylon Smith, Chris Jones or Michael Thomas...but hindsight is 20/20

It’s easy to look at players now and say we missed, the fact is players develop on the team they are selected by more often than not. Point is Michael Thomas wouldn’t be who he is without Brees and Payton. I’m not saying he wouldn’t still be good but given the history of Titans QB play and offensive coaching personnel, Thomas’ developmental years would have been wasted and he wouldn’t be who he is.

the Titans for whatever reason seem to have a knack for developing RBs, CBs, and Lineman for whatever reason (in my opinion), but WR development isn't really an strength yet. Hopefully the team can improve in this area in the future. Ironically as I type this and talk about development of players, how many people remember posting how SLOW Henry feet looked during OTA drills and practices. Well 4 years later they certainly don’t look that slow now. Given his style of play. He will never be a quick twitch running back, but gosh he is very good at what he does bring to the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt want to start a thread for this but does anyone know a reliable site that has the stitched Henry jersey?

I dont want that crappy $100 version, it fits like a paper bag. But the ones that looks like this look like a more natural fit
thumb.aspx

It’s easy to look at players now and say we missed, the fact is players develop on the team they are selected by more often than not. Point is Michale Thomas wouldn’t be who he is without Brees and Payton. I’m not saying he wouldn’t still be good but given the history of Titans QB play and offensive coaching personnel, Thomas’ development years would have been wasted and he wouldn’t be who he is.

the Titans for whatever reason seem to have a knack for developing RBs, CBs, and Lineman for whatever reason (in my opinion), but WR is really it yet. Hopefully the team improve in these areas in the future. Ironically as I type this and talk about development of players, how many people remember posting how SLOW Henry feet looked during OTA drills and practices. Well 4 years later they certainly don’t look that slow now given the his style of play. He will never be a quick twitch running back, but gosh he is very good at what he does bring to the table.
I would add st guys 2 this as well. But that has been gold or trash the last few years

It’s easy to look at players now and say we missed, the fact is players develop on the team they are selected by more often than not. Point is Michale Thomas wouldn’t be who he is without Brees and Payton. I’m not saying he wouldn’t still be good but given the history of Titans QB play and offensive coaching personnel, Thomas’ development years would have been wasted and he wouldn’t be who he is.

I look at it this way. Thomas, or Brown for that matter would be studs no matter where they went. Statistically the QB is going to make a big difference for a WR. But even before Tannehill took off last year Mariota and Brown were lighting it up. Great players are simply great.

didnt want to start a thread for this but does anyone know a reliable site that has the stitched Henry jersey?

I dont want that crappy $100 version, it fits like a paper bag. But the ones that looks like this look like a more natural fit
thumb.aspx
Not a fan of the numbering at all.
If anyone remembers the game, it looks like a poorly designed racetrack from the game Super Off Road on Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back