Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note....It’s about time the Ravens finally won against us, because we’ve been beating them like a drum lately. Need we remind you of Earl Thomas and what happened to him live? Ravens getting bounced next round without question.

The Bills are going to pound them next week! They will not run up the middle every first down and their defense is not joke, plus they did not play well against the Colts. That will change this weekend.

Baffling call to not give it to Henry on 3rd and 2 on their 40. At worst, he falls forward for a yard and you set up a favorable QB sneak in a 4 down situation.

I swear the NFL seems fixed...God forbid the reigning MVP lose to the Titans again. NFL loves it some Lamar...let the nut winging continue

What did they during the game? He's must watch TV?

I just like that he said it'll be on his mind for the rest of the year, hope that adds some extra fuel/anger
Thats what I like about Henry, he has a bad game or bad play, it fuels him to get better.

He clearly wasn't happy vs Ravens, looked like he was frustrated Vrabel at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back