Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Will Deshaun Watson ask for a trade? - ProFootballTalk

Rumors already are circulating, and we’ve already heard them from multiple different people, that Watson has quietly broached with teammates the possibility of requesting a trade.

These rumors are all over this morning, and right after the Texans hired their new GM the other day, Watson posted "some things never change...." on his Twitter account. That post has since been deleted.

I don't see the Texans trading within the division for any amount. I'd think they would prefer a different conference as well but I could see the Pats doing this.

I also wonder if the Cowboys or Falcons would make a play for him. I have no ideas of the contract details for Ryan or if the Cowboys would let Dak walk.

I don't see the Texans trading within the division for any amount. I'd think they would prefer a different conference as well but I could see the Pats doing this.

I also wonder if the Cowboys or Falcons would make a play for him. I have no ideas of the contract details for Ryan or if the Cowboys would let Dak walk.
Oh yeah... the "old guard" of QBs will need replacing soon.

Pro Football Talk is probably the least reliable NFL reporter out there. I doubt this story has legs.

Again, if Watson wanted out why did he just refuse to sign long term and go FA?

Houston Sports Radio, the Texans flagship station is confirming he wants out. Isn’t returning phone calls. Won’t talk to the team.

The first mistake made here was giving Watson any say at all.

Who the **** is this guy, LeBron James?
My thoughts exactly. He’s a player at this point. He hasn’t proven he’s qualified at making managerial decisions. How many times have we seen great players suck at coaching, scouting, whatever.

I would never give one of my employees the power to make my hiring decisions for my company. More stupid decisions by a franchise in a tailspin. Grab the popcorn!

Too bad that even when they stink and are in turmoil we still struggle to beat them though...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back