Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hilarious that they made the mistake of letting him be included in the decision making process to keep him happy, and then disrespected the decision that was made.
I thought the fun would be over when BoB left, but the Texans are the gift that keeps on giving.

Florio is supposedly getting it from people close to Watson.

Florio is horrible at his job. He’s been wrong way too many times to be a reporter. I don’t trust anything that comes from that dude.

Remember when he was close to the Titans punishment situation and it was going to be a “historic” punishment? Lol guys a clown.

Says nothing about him requesting a trade which is what PFT said....
it said he might request a trade... and if he is clearly unhappy that would suggest that it's possible

4t09wi.jpg

PFT is the one who said he might request one, they didnt say he already did like you seem to be acting like

And you asked me if I’m sure about that based on Ian’s tweet that said nothing about him asking for a trade.

It ain’t happening. He ain’t getting traded.

And you asked me if I’m sure about that based on Ian’s tweet that said nothing about him asking for a trade.

It ain’t happening. He ain’t getting traded.
no one said he was getting traded, but he clearly isnt happy there and potentially wants out

Florio is horrible at his job. He’s been wrong way too many times to be a reporter. I don’t trust anything that comes from that dude.

Remember when he was close to the Titans punishment situation and it was going to be a “historic” punishment? Lol guys a clown.

I get it. I wouldn’t even believe it if it wasn’t confirmed by Texans radio. There are huge issues. They may get them worked out. But right now Watson is pissed.

no one said he was getting traded, but he clearly isnt happy there and potentially wants out

Reporters should never speculate. Which is all that this is. It’s why he whiffs constantly on stories he “breaks”

Still waiting on that “historic” punishment for the Titans.

I get it. I wouldn’t even believe it if it wasn’t confirmed by Texans radio. There are huge issues. They may get them worked out. But right now Watson is pissed.

Sure he’s pissed. But he’s going to quickly realize he has ZERO leverage since he signed that contract and he’s going to get over it real quick.

They should trade him to the Jets. Put him in a crap situation and then take 2 first for him. If he wants out don’t trade him to a decent place

Idk there might be some truth to this, there are now rumors McDaniels and Adam Gase could be headed to Houston. I'd want the fuck out as well.

From what I have read, what set him off is he wanted Eric Bieniemy to be considered for the Head Coach. It appears that the texans maybe, the only open job, that has not even interviewed him. Which is kind of strange.

Watson wanted out he should not have signed that Mega-deal. This is not the NBA, good luck forcing a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back