Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It adds to the credibility of the Buzbee Clients. Then you add in that most of the women made immediate outcries to friends and family is all getting pretty damning. Rusty Hardin must be pulling his hair out.

From a football perspective I am almost 100% sure he doesn’t play in the NFL in 2021. I’m starting to believe it could be possible he never plays again.
2021 likely out.

Bet now he comes out as a “sex addict”, apologizes, does some celebrity “reform” program and returns 2022 or 23, probably not as a Texan.

If Vick can return, I think Watson can.

2021 likely out.

Bet now he comes out as a “sex addict”, apologizes, does some celebrity “reform” program and returns 2022 or 23, probably not as a Texan.

Depends. I could easily see women's groups picketing whatever stadium signs him, boycotts, etc.

I could see the nfl not wanting any part of that mess.

Yep. Beginning to see some evidence now, albeit circumstantial.

He may well be done.

Wouldn't that be lucky for us? Two generational talents at qb in the division in luck and Watson, and both vanish early.

Now we just need Lawrence to bust hard.

I read somewhere that No Qb that tall has ever been great in the NFL. Really tal QBs allegedly have throwing mechanics issues. The Jags sill find a way to screw or up. But it really doesn’t matter, even when they are good we beat them.

2021 likely out.

I was thinking the exact thing. Although abusing animals is different. It’s abhorrent and I think Vick is a POS, but being a sexual predator is really bad. I think the NFL is going to make an example out of him anyway. but if he is charged and convicted he won’t ever play again.

Depends. I could easily see women's groups picketing whatever stadium signs him, boycotts, etc.

maxresdefault.jpg

People like myself generally don’t care as long as the team is winning and that person is a role in the success.
Time will pass, he will be a meme for awhile, then someone else will come along and take the spotlight.

I know what tiger Woods did was different but the immediate backlash was his cheating and with multiple women. He claimed s x addict, some people still don’t like him, but in general, he was cheered on in the golf world and people were glad to see him back.

I was thinking the exact thing. Although abusing animals is different. It’s abhorrent and I think Vick is a POS, but being a sexual predator is really bad. I think the NFL is going to make an example out of him anyway. but if he is charged and convicted he won’t ever play again.
I see it differently on that front. People hate when dogs/pets are abused, they get over humans being abused quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back