Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I know, I know, there’s a billion DH22 threads already but with the signing of Pollard, which pretty much confirms DH22 won’t be back, I feel like the greatest running back in franchise history deserves his own goodbye thread. When he’s ready to hang it up, we better resign him just so he can officially retire as a Titan.

Just like how Adrian Peterson was the greatest running back of his generation, DH22 might also be the greatest of his.

I know, I know, there’s a billion DH22 threads already but with the signing of Pollard, which pretty much confirms DH22 won’t be back, I feel like the greatest running back in franchise history deserves his own goodbye thread. When he’s ready to hang it up, we better resign him just so he can officially retire as a Titan.

Just like how Adrian Peterson was the greatest running back of his generation, DH22 might also be the greatest of his.
Not might be. His run of 6 years is not matched by any back, even close within his era.
It’s a shame he left 500 yds short of EG27.

should be first ballot when compared to his era. Should be a HoF compared in history.

Henry on a screen with 3 blockers in front of him and he's gaining momentum. There was no better feeling knowing that Henry is going for 75 yards.

Will never get a RB as fun to watch as he was. GUARANTEE.

Glad I got to witness greatness.

Another thing I appreciate about DH22

KC dominance. The team everyone loses their load for, Henry is 4-2.
2016 (behind Murray) W 9-58-2
2018 (playoffs) W 23-156-1
2019 W 23-188-2
2019 L AFCCG 19-69-1
2021 W 29-86
2022 L 17-115-2

Total - 120-672-8
Avg - 20-112-1.3

Besides the talent and production, let’s all give appreciation to DH22’s character too, which doesn’t get talked about enough. Never once did he complain about in public nor throw his teammates or coaching staff under the bus all those times when he wasn’t getting blocks or when he was getting taken out on third downs.

Also, that one time Spears got laid out, DH22 was the first one ready to throw hands for the guy that was set to take his spot.

Remember that ridiculous game against the jags (99 yard td) when Henry had a shot to score 5 TDs, but insisted that Lewis come in to get the fifth? Classy dude.

This is a chit move. Letting greatest RB walk. High character guy.

Gotta be honest. I hope DH22 does NOT get a SB, especially if with the Ravens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back