Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt he puts in work at the gym, but he was also blessed with freak genetics. Even most professional athletes can’t obtain that kind of size and still stay incredibly lean.
That's why you can't count the guy out just because he's 30. He's been bigger, stronger, faster and more athletic than everyone around him since he was a kid. Setting records in highschool, college, the NFL. He's just one of those people that were born with "it". PLUS he puts in the work and has the mentality to keep getting better.

Even if he was half the RB he has been in the past, he'd still be good enough to be on an NFL roster.

This is where I knew I wanted to be,” Henry said. “I love the style, the physicality that they play with on all three phases. I feel like it fits my style of play as well. And it really was a no-brainer. (We were) just trying to figure out the business side of things. I’m glad we were able to get it figured out.”

Dude never want it to be back everyone here blame Ran and BC without knowing that Henry was the one who said no in the first place.

What angers me the most is that I bet people like Hurraytitans will still find a way to defend him.

Not true Titan will ever call the Ravens the place they want to be in.

Pluck the ravens
Pluck Henry
Pluck all Henry fangirls I wish they could leave with him.

This is where I knew I wanted to be,” Henry said. “I love the style, the physicality that they play with on all three phases. I feel like it fits my style of play as well. And it really was a no-brainer. (We were) just trying to figure out the business side of things. I’m glad we were able to get it figured out.”

Dude never want it to be back everyone here blame Ran and BC without knowing that Henry was the one who said no in the first place.

What angers me the most is that I bet people like Hurraytitans will still find a way to defend him.

Pluck the ravens
Pluck Henry
Don’t be low key, not really tagging me, in your rants.
He just called the titans a bunch of pu$$ies and he wants to play with real men.

nothing I can do to argue that.
I still think it’s stupid the titans let him go. And all the dumbsh1ts that think he’s dead “because 30” are probably going to see how much he still has left.

I certainly hope the titans put something on the field that doesn’t make every ounce of him signing with the F’ing Ratbirds complete and total regret.

Pluck the ravens
Pluck Henry
And how do you know that the team did everything to keep him? You don't.

No "true Titan" will ever call the Ravens the place they want to be? Henry was this team for years, the only reason to watch the games many times.

The only positive to DH22 being in Baltimore is he is in the AFC North, where he will face the Steelers, the Browns and the Bengals twice a year. He's out of the AFC South, and will be a force chipping away at old rivals and new rivals alike for as long as he stays in that division. It still sucks that he's a Raven, but at least he's where he wants to be.

Will be forever grateful for everything DH22 did for our franchise, but it’s the nature of the business, this franchise has done much worse than let DH22 walk. Given the emergence of Spears, and the signing of Ridley, it made no sense to bring DH22 back. DH22 needs his touches to be the player that he is, Spears doesn’t. With the signing of Ridley, we’re pretty stacked at receivers if Burks can be half of the player he was supposed to be, if the direction was to see if Levis can be a franchise QB, there just wasn’t enough room for 25 carries a game for DH22.

Will be forever grateful for everything DH22 did for our franchise, but it’s the nature of the business, this franchise has done much worse than let DH22 walk. Given the emergence of Spears, and the signing of Ridley, it made no sense to bring DH22 back. DH22 needs his touches to be the player that he is, Spears doesn’t. With the signing of Ridley, we’re pretty stacked at receivers if Burks can be half of the player he was supposed to be, if the direction was to see if Levis can be a franchise QB, there just wasn’t enough room for 25 carries a game for DH22.
I agree that BC is changing directions and that’s what made Henry the odd man out.
But,
Saying Spears doesn’t “need” that many touches to be dynamic is not the same as he cannot carry that much.

Stacked at WR?
I agree with the potential upgrade. Julio was supposed to be this as well. Not saying Ridley is already Julio but the offense as is with Henry getting 20-25 Carrie’s would work just fine had Julio actually worked out. If anything, the second dynamic WR actually helps the run Henry strategy.

I expect to see 700 passes. Pollard and Spears will have their 100-150 carries.
Everyone that wanted a view of “todays offense” will get their chance to see it.
Hope it works.

I agree that BC is changing directions and that’s what made Henry the odd man out.
But,
Saying Spears doesn’t “need” that many touches to be dynamic is not the same as he cannot carry that much.

Stacked at WR?
I agree with the potential upgrade. Julio was supposed to be this as well. Not saying Ridley is already Julio but the offense as is with Henry getting 20-25 Carrie’s would work just fine had Julio actually worked out. If anything, the second dynamic WR actually helps the run Henry strategy.

I expect to see 700 passes. Pollard and Spears will have their 100-150 carries.
Everyone that wanted a view of “todays offense” will get their chance to see it.
Hope it works.
zero chance anyone dumb enough to go to a preseason games sees the Titans pass 40 times

eh, I'll refrain from it... he chose the Ravens - I'll wait until he retires to show appreciation.

Gave Rolle, McNair, Mason the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back