Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followed the same pipeline as my favorite player of all time. RIP McNair

I'm stunned he's a Raven now. Doesn't even seem real. Was hoping he'd at the very least go to Dallas.

I have to change my avatar now. All hail King Henry. I hope he gets a ring- we should have had it in '21. That was our SB window. It's not his fault that Downing was so predictable that the Bengals knew where Tanny was going to throw it. I wish him success, as long as it isn't against the Titans (However, if it is against the Titans, I hope he goes off for 250 so Ran can look like a gold-plated ass).

Followed the same pipeline as my favorite player of all time. RIP McNair

I'm stunned he's a Raven now. Doesn't even seem real. Was hoping he'd at the very least go to Dallas.

Best WR in Titans history (still) too Derrick Mason. All the Titans greats go to Baltimore :drunk:

Never. Ever. Cheer for the Ravens. Ever.

Henry dead to me until he is off that team of F wipe thug MFer's.

and F Ran while we're talking about it. He can kiss my azz- no better yet he can eat my chit.

I will cheer for him against the Chiefs. Otherwise, this was the worst possible outcome. Oh well. We created this mess. It is what it is.

At least he did end up on a team that wants to run. And a team that should use him as screen option. So his usage should be high. In Dallas it would have been a worse fit, but he could have cemented legendary status if he did well. In Miami, he might have gotten lost, but he would have made them better.

If you continue to suck his you know what after signing with the ravens then you are not a Titans fan and you are welcome to join the rat birds.

Henry should be dead to all of us until he leaves Baltimore.

I know the usual names were mentioned but Samari Rolle went there after being a great titan too.

Keeps happening and it's gross

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Titans aren't in the running and Henry wins a ring with the Ravens. I'll be happy for him. And I might even cheer for that to happen on that Sunday depending on the situation.

While hope he doesn't affect our ability to make the playoffs/SB, I do hope he is able to play well enough to keep playing at a high level for the next several years and can climb into the top 10 all time. He's about 2800 yards from top 10 all time, which would guarantee him HOF.

While hope he doesn't affect our ability to make the playoffs/SB, I do hope he is able to play well enough to keep playing at a high level for the next several years and can climb into the top 10 all time. He's about 2800 yards from top 10 all time, which would guarantee him HOF.
If there’s any reason for me to cheer for this, it’s because I’m spiteful and want to throw it in faces that he wasn’t dead because “30”.
Otherwise, a quiet, not life threatening injury that not only hurts the Ratbirds but keeps his tenure of value so short no one but Titans fans remember he was ever a Ratbird would alright.

If there’s any reason for me to cheer for this, it’s because I’m spiteful and want to throw it in faces that he wasn’t dead because “30”.
Otherwise, a quiet, not life threatening injury that not only hurts the Ratbirds but keeps his tenure of value so short no one but Titans fans remember he was ever a Ratbird would alright.
I’m fine with Henry continuing to ball and ensure we get our first “home grown” member of the HoF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back