Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said awhile ago Vrabel's ego will be our undoing and got critized for it...yet here we are
There's a lot of this going around. I said roll with Mariota on the cheap, build up the offense, I was scared of giving Tanny big money because Miami Tanny might show up.

I was wrong on Brady though. I thought he was washed, but honestly right now I feel if we got him we'd have 2 rings right now.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with Downing....I hate changing OC all the time but the fact that we totaled 16 yards total on the 18 first plays from scrimmage that we had this yr is damning....to go along with the total of 17 points total on our opening drives......those are the drives that should be scripted...if your OC can't script plays that is a major issue.

Downing has to go...he's not taking the offense to its full potential or the next level...that alone is reason to move on

Strike 2...let's not get to Strike 3

Downing needs to go for sure... Tannehill isn't the problem but he's part of it as well as the OC..Downing has nothing to do with his pocket awareness or staring down WRs or throwing INTs...some of that has to be on the QB

Here you come with your stats again. I guess the fact we only played one game, had fewer total plays by far, and hit a few bombs, didn’t drive that average way up. You really don’t know Jack sh*t about football or numbers…

Lmao dude you stop responding every time we do this because you get taken to school and have no logical response. You still can’t answer a basic football question I’ve been asking you for weeks now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao dude you stop responding every time we do this because you get taken to school and have no logical response. You still can’t answer a basic football question I’ve been asking you for weeks now.
Only you would say I stop responding AFTER I responded. That’s pure DMax5TX logic. Only a fool would think the odds of flipping a quarter on heads 3 times in a row, is the same as flipping it 6. That’s literally what you did comparing teams that played 2 games to a team that played 1. And the Titans had many fewer snaps because they struggled to pick up easy first downs due to ignorant play calling. Fewer plays equals a bigger barring that big plays have on the average. You posted a meaningless stat. I just have better things to do than argue with someone that continuously defends Todd Downing and doesn’t understand basic math.

Only you would say I stop responding AFTER I responded. That’s pure DMax5TX logic. Only a fool would think the odds of flipping a quarter on heads 3 times in a row, is the same as flipping it 6. That’s literally what you did comparing teams that played 2 games to a team that played 1. And the Titans had many fewer snaps because they struggled to pick up easy first downs due to ignorant play calling. Fewer plays equals a bigger barring that big plays have on the average. You posted a meaningless stat. I just have better things to do than argue with someone that continuously defends Todd Downing and doesn’t understand basic math.

Wait so you are saying I don’t understand basic math while also trying to say that the Bills played 2 divisional round playoff games??

HAHAHAHA the jokes just write themselves.

Wait so you are saying I don’t understand basic math while also trying to say that the Bills played 2 divisional round playoff games??

HAHAHAHA the jokes just write themselves.
You got me there. I saw someone post the same graphic earlier for the playoffs total. My apologies. You’re right, it was easy to tell by watching that the Titans had the 2nd best offense in the playoffs. Had the best defense. That’s why we lost. That’s why I said all season our offense would get us beat in the playoffs and that’s exactly what happened. We struggled to beat bad teams all season because of Todd Downing and no other reason. That’s why the Titans can never take the next step. Always missing a piece that gets them beat. We had an easy 3rd and 1 and that moron called 2 of the worst plays in history and couldn’t get it. That’s why we aren’t hosting the AFC Championship this weekend. The game was over had we picked it up.

I don’t agree it was solely on Downing. Tannehill did stare down wr too often and waaaay to often threw in double coverage. He has every year he was here, he just got away with it more in the past. Jonnu and Davis did a good job with their catch radius and aggressiveness. NWI does not. I would be interested in seeing how many of Tannehill’s int were intended for NWI. That being said, a ton of the problem was Downing.

You got me there. I saw someone post the same graphic earlier for the playoffs total. My apologies. You’re right, it was easy to tell by watching that the Titans had the 2nd best offense in the playoffs. Had the best defense. That’s why we lost. That’s why I said all season our offense would get us beat in the playoffs and that’s exactly what happened. We struggled to beat bad teams all season because of Todd Downing and no other reason. That’s why the Titans can never take the next step. Always missing a piece that gets them beat. We had an easy 3rd and 1 and that moron called 2 of the worst plays in history and couldn’t get it. That’s why we aren’t hosting the AFC Championship this weekend. The game was over had we picked it up.

So maybe before you go throwing around insults next time you’ll re read what you are responding to? Let’s hope anyway.

I don’t agree it was solely on Downing. Tannehill did stare down wr too often and waaaay to often threw in double coverage. He has every year he was here, he just got away with it more in the past. Jonnu and Davis did a good job with their catch radius and aggressiveness. NWI does not. I would be interested in seeing how many of Tannehill’s int were intended for NWI. That being said, a ton of the problem was Downing.

I think the double coverage thing is a result of the staring down his WR’s. You’re right though this hasn’t just been a recent issue. He’s done it often.

I see it as 2 INT on THill, 1 on Downing. the first one, THill throws accurate on time, I think it’s complete.
Second one, terrible play call in every way never mind Hinton almost read the first of the exact same play call to a pick or at least a knock down.
Third one, THill didn’t even look at the other open targets (more than 1) and forced the ball in to a guy that couldn’t be more covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back