Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mess with the mock draft simulators enough you basically can learn how they stack their board and make it work out so that you have a great draft because you already have knowledge of which players are going to be available at which spot.

Even then, I would still trade out. 2 years ago, the Ravens sent a 2 and 4 and next years 2nd to trade up for Lamar Jackson at pick 32. We should get more than that for pick 29.

With quarantines and social distancing preventing teams from being able to meet with prospects and preventing pro-days and what-not, the draft is even more of a shot in the dark than a normal year. Due to that, I think we need as many picks as we can get.

Do you know where the Ravens were positioned in the draft? Just wondering if they were at the bottom of the round. If they were, those are late 2nds and a late 4th which isnt that great really. Just to think the team that made that trade could've had Lamar Jackson on their team, and now who know who the other players they got are..

I honestly believe the only way we trade back is if aj epenesa and Ross blalock are off the board. I think each of these guys would be worth that pick. There's a huge drop off in talent after them for 34 dends. Obviously, if there's a top talent that slips to us we'd have to consider them too.

We would also have to get a deal thatd be really worth it. I can't see us moving back too many picks this year because we are going to need our 1st pick to be a big contributer it seems.

Do you know where the Ravens were positioned in the draft? Just wondering if they were at the bottom of the round. If they were, those are late 2nds and a late 4th which isnt that great really. Just to think the team that made that trade could've had Lamar Jackson on their team, and now who know who the other players they got are..

I honestly believe the only way we trade back is if aj epenesa and Ross blalock are off the board. I think each of these guys would be worth that pick. There's a huge drop off in talent after them for 34 dends. Obviously, if there's a top talent that slips to us we'd have to consider them too.

We would also have to get a deal thatd be really worth it. I can't see us moving back too many picks this year because we are going to need our 1st pick to be a big contributer it seems.

Ravens had the 20th pick in the 2nd round. So yeah, a little further back. They traded with the Eagles, so QB wasn't really a need for them.

When Lamar Jackson was still on the board, the Ravens then sent the Philadelphia Eagles a second-round pick (No. 52), the 125th pick, and a 2019 pick for the 32nd pick and the 132nd pick (fourth round). They used No. 32 to select Jackson

Gave this thing a shot. It is waaay to liberal with trades. I don't know who half these people are. At one point I just stopped trading because I wanted to finish it. I could have owned pretty much all of the 3rd and 4th rounds..

View attachment 17389

Trades never take place as much as these experts say they will.....I can’t wait for it to just get here so we know and can look forward to our new players.

My PFF mock was

AJ Epenesa
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Amik Robertson
Larrell Murchison
Derrek Tuszka
L'Jarius Sneed
Jared Pinkney

Just never had a WR fall in the spots that I wanted... in my book PFF has Tuszka way to low....I think he has 3rd rnd talent. I like getting 2 LaTech DBs...they should already have some chemistry...Robertson would be the NB and Sneed would work on the outside as a backup for sure because he is very raw, but has all the physical tool you would want

Last edited by a moderator:
My PFF mock was

AJ Epenesa
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Amik Robertson
Larrell Murchison
Derrek Tuszka
L'Jarius Sneed
Jared Pinkney

Just never had a WR fall in the spots that I wanted... in my book PFF has Tuszka way to low....I think he has 3rd rnd talent.

I would be happy w that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back