Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks amazing. Don't think much any of those guys will be there for that pick, but that would be some nice talent. I love Aiyuk.
Aiyuk will probably be available at pic 29....will not be surprised if he's our first selection. We can still pic up quality players from 2nd to 4th rounds. WR/CB/DL/RB. That said a trade is very possible, if the player is gone in first we were looking to take. Trade our 1st for a second and 4th. That will give us 5 pics in the top 120 board.

To add, this is the deepest WR class in the history of the draft....I can not see us missing out on this opportunity. We are 2 weeks away from adding the final pieces to the roster. I truly feel this is a Super Bowl year for the titans.

To add, this is the deepest WR class in the history of the draft....I can not see us missing out on this opportunity. We are 2 weeks away from adding the final pieces to the roster. I truly feel this is a Super Bowl year for the titans.

You said it right there. Really deep wr class. We can find one on day two like we did with aj last year. I don't see JR taking a wr in the 1st at all. Especially when dend is our biggest need and There's only a few of them.

Best case scenario is that we trade back a few spots and pick up an early 4th. We can then take 1)DL 2)CB 3)WR 4)RB

In this draft,(with CB and WR being so deep) those 4 picks would have a very good chance to be big contributers for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiyuk will probably be available at pic 29....will not be surprised if he's our first selection. We can still pic up quality players from 2nd to 4th rounds. WR/CB/DL/RB. That said a trade is very possible, if the player is gone in first we were looking to take. Trade our 1st for a second and 4th. That will give us 5 pics in the top 120 board.
After this core muscle surgery he wont be able to participate in a good portion of offseason activities (assuming they dont get pushed).

I'd personally prefer not to invest in another Corey Davis with our 1st rounder.

I
You said it right there. Really deep wr class. We can find one on day two like we did with aj last year. I don't see JR taking a wr in the 1st at all. Especially when dend is our biggest need and There's only a few of them.

Best case scenario is that we trade back a few spots and pick up an early 4th. We can then take 1)DL 2)CB 3)WR 4)RB

In this draft,(with CB and WR being so deep) those 4 picks would have a very good chance to be big contributers for us.
I like that plan. But is CB deep? I wasnt aware of that.

The depth could be viewed another way though. Some teams might think about the depth and decide to wait on a WR till day 2. If Lamb, Jeudy or Riggs are there at 29, could you pass that up?

I want AJ Dillon. He seems like a Henry clone.

Very intriguing to imagine us with 2 bulls at rb with as soft as the NFL has turned. I think a fast, pass catching, change of pace back(Antonio gibson) would be better for our team though. Hell maybe we can get dillon late tho..when is he projected to go?

Last edited by a moderator:
The depth could be viewed another way though. Some teams might think about the depth and decide to wait on a WR till day 2. If Lamb, Jeudy or Riggs are there at 29, could you pass that up?

Very good point...i don't see it happening but if it did, hell yeah you take one of them

Very intriguing to imagine us with 2 bulls at rb with as soft as the NFL has turned. I think a fast, pass catching, change of pace back(Antonio gibson) would be better for our team though. Hell maybe we can get dillon late tho..when is he projected to go?

3rd or 4th I think. And we don't have a fourth.

Id like him a lot if the plan is to let Henry walk next year. If we're planning on keeping Henry long term, yeah, a change of pace would make more sense.

But damn it would be fun to just pound teams with both of em for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back