Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly surprised that more players and coaches don't get these after flights home. You know they are drinking on the plane after wins.

Dang. He finally calls a good game, reads a couple posts on gotitans, sees Kentucky titan got off his back and goes on a bender to celebrate it. This is not on him, it’s on us:

I wonder if he ran a draw or a read option when they gave him the sobriety test?

giphy.gif

Nashville PD really must hate Downing. Had they watched the game last night, they would've let him slide.

At the end of the day, this will be a Nothingburger.

Some will say he may have been under the influence during the game.
Oh man, I accidentally reacted incorrectly a few times on this post so I’m just going to respond to it now. While I’ve had fun reading some of these reactions — I really hope not, I hadn’t thought of this.

Dang. He finally calls a good game, reads a couple posts on gotitans, sees Kentucky titan got off his back and goes on a bender to celebrate it. This is not on him, it’s on us:

I wonder if he ran a draw or a read option when they gave him the sobriety test?
We don’t know when he started drinking, so what if drunk Downing is the the best OC we’ve ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back