Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. He finally calls a good game, reads a couple posts on gotitans, sees Kentucky titan got off his back and goes on a bender to celebrate it. This is not on him, it’s on us:

I wonder if he ran a draw or a read option when they gave him the sobriety test?
Told you, me going positive flipped the universe upside down.

First, way to throw yourself right back under the bus, lol.

But second, the analytics team needs to determine what time he started drinking. The offense was vastly different, and better. Strikingly so. If Drunk Downing is the solution to our problems, let's load up the liquor cabinet and get this guy some complimentary miniature drinks.

On a serious note, I was nearly killed by a drunk driver last year. A lot of families have lost love ones due to them. Not a laughing matter. This is serious. Can’t have a leader of a football team displaying this behavior. Needs to be shown the door ASAP.

According to the NFL Handbook per someone on Music City Miracles. First offense requires 3 game suspension for any personnel busted for DUI.

Honestly this will be a bad look for this team if Downing is not handed a severe punishment, especially given all the ramifications players receive for DUI’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back