Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw alcohol is not allowed on team planes. So, if he got it on the plane, the Titans could be in trouble.

He could have had a few in the locker room after the game. Has anyone seen if he did a breathalyzer or blood test?
I've definitely seen pictures of players drinking on plane rides home before. Is this a league wide rule?

View attachment 20217
Homeboy got the whole makeshift cooler beside him

This begs the question, why is this even a rule? They're all grown adults who are old enough to decide for themselves whether or not to drink. What's wrong with celebrating a victory with a beer or other adult beverage?

Also, the NFL has a Lyft account that any player/coach can use for free to avoid this situation. Dumb move on his part by trying to drive when a free ride is readily available.

This begs the question, why is this even a rule? They're all grown adults who are old enough to decide for themselves whether or not to drink. What's wrong with celebrating a victory with a beer or other adult beverage?

Also, the NFL has a Lyft account that any player/coach can use for free to avoid this situation. Dumb move on his part by trying to drive when a free ride is readily available.
you know exactly how that League 'free ride' would work.. anyone who uses it is on way out of League IMO

I could. Especially when you add in that he absolutely sucks as an OC. There were already constant calls to fire him from the fan base before this happened.
That’s fans that say he sucks as OC, the team has never acknowledged that, if anything have defended his sorry a$$.

suspension should be a given. Fans are hoping this is the trigger for firing, but I doubt he gets fired for this.

there are exceptions to that though. If the no alcohol on team planes is a thing (I thought other teams just taped themselves) the titans as a whole could be in trouble. If Downing just snuck his own drink on against team/league rules, THAT could lead to firing.
I don’t see a DUI on its own as enough to fire.

Ever hear of the WWF plane ride from hell?
Imagine larger and more of the athletes. Not that everyone is unable to contain themselves but the danger is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back