Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This begs the question, why is this even a rule? They're all grown adults who are old enough to decide for themselves whether or not to drink. What's wrong with celebrating a victory with a beer or other adult beverage?

Also, the NFL has a Lyft account that any player/coach can use for free to avoid this situation. Dumb move on his part by trying to drive when a free ride is readily available.
Downing: “Damn, Lyft is 3min away. F That, I’m Good!
I’m the Titans OC, I just called a great game and we beat the packers, everyone loves me now. I’m Golden!

This thread has been fantastic!

images

Downing will end up costing us draft picks next.
If I’m reading this correctly, at no point does this address players (or coaches) purchasing their own alcohol at any point and either bringing it along or having someone, not on behalf of the team/league, give them alcohol.

So that picture earlier with a player having a cooler could very well have followed the rules that the team/league did not provide anything or provide alcohol for purchase directly.

I could. Especially when you add in that he absolutely sucks as an OC. There were already constant calls to fire him from the fan base before this happened.

When was the last time fan opinion factored into hiring/firing decisions. If that was the case we would have a new staff 2X a year.

There's plenty of people who won't fly unless they have some liquor inside them.

So typical they're going to make an example of the Titans over this.

We need to just come out and say we disciplined people. Of all the years the NFL has been around there has not been no drinking on a team flight. Get the f outta here. Like anybody believes that.

What a lame rule no drinking on the plane. Meanwhile Marshawn Lynch is all over the NFL this year despite being so drunk behind the wheel he didn't realize he was missing an entire tire.

Anybody know if he consented to a breathalyzer? Or a BAC? In Alabama if you refuse either, DUI is officer call based on mandatory roadside skills test. Depending on officer camera Downing could get this to go away pretty easy if he refused test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back