Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to hold back the excitement. It feels like Christmas. My present a new OC (for at least a game or so) or will it be like the trailer Park Christmas where all I get is more jack sh!t?

This must answer how his play calling looked so good last night. He was drunk and was just saying F-it… let’s get aggressive…lol

I guess we’ll have to get him drunk before every game from now on!!

I really don’t see how the Titans can avoid firing him. How can you ask young players to behave as you expect while the guy coaching them screwed up and was allowed to keep his job? Coaches should be held to an even higher standard. As terrible as he’s been at OC and now this and you still keep him? No way

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw alcohol is not allowed on team planes. So, if he got it on the plane, the Titans could be in trouble.

He could have had a few in the locker room after the game. Has anyone seen if he did a breathalyzer or blood test?

Just saw alcohol is not allowed on team planes. So, if he got it on the plane, the Titans could be in trouble.

He could have had a few in the locker room after the game. Has anyone seen if he did a breathalyzer or blood test?
He was pulled over by THP. No doubt they did testing.

Unless there is some sort of history of this I would expect a suspension. I can’t see them firing him over this.
I could. Especially when you add in that he absolutely sucks as an OC. There were already constant calls to fire him from the fan base before this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back