Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Tannehill has obviously been a point of contention for titans fans. Most seem to think it's time to move on from him, I personally believe he's been our best performer since he took over as starter.

A spot start for Malik isn't going to give us any longterm conclusions but it will be interesting to see how a different QB performs for the first time in 3+ years?

It would be lovely if we had an OC with half a brain. I'm not convinced Downing will be able to adequately execute a game plan for Malik, although he has been quite good at scripting drives so maybe?

I expect a grotesque amount of handoffs to henry vs. stacked boxes and malik to throw under 20 times.

Final line
12/17
103 yards
1 TD
1 INT

With 50ish yards rushing.

Probably more successful running than passing. 1 rushing TD 3 int. Our OL and WR aren’t going to help him much his first start. Really wish we had adequately addressed those needs in the off-season. Hopefully we don’t see Woodside on the field.

Probably more successful running than passing. 1 rushing TD 3 int. Our OL and WR aren’t going to help him much his first start. Really wish we had adequately addressed those needs in the off-season. Hopefully we don’t see Woodside on the field.
I have a feeling he’s going to scramble around like his life depended on it and piss Vrabel off in the process LOL.

I won't even judge Willis by stats, nor really care what they will be.

Just protect the ball and don't force any erractic throws.

Do see Henry getting a lot more space to run. Also, could see Malik breaking a massive run. Those 2 should flourish together in the run game.

Does this also mean there is no backup QB for the game?

if Willis gets hurt/ stinks pretty real bad, there needs to be someone who can step in to handoff.

I won't even judge Willis by stats, nor really care what they will be.

Just protect the ball and don't force any erractic throws.

Do see Henry getting a lot more space to run. Also, could see Malik breaking a massive run. Those 2 should flourish together in the run game.
I would agree if there was even a hint that the Titans pass O could make the D pay... they cannot

This is what pisses me off. If it was under another play caller he's set to succeed. We got the best rb, average wr at best. Rpo should be your weapon. Lamaar Jackson in his 1st year. But I don't believe in downing and think this is the worst kind of qb he can have to call plays for.

Sure malik is raw in talent, but Todd Downing is just plain shit.

I just dont expect the Texans to respect the pass one bit. Would not be surprised to see man coverage all day and with our run heavy formations just pulling 9-10 up at the line daring us to run it. Add in heavy blitz packages all day…

Would love to see us run out of 3 WR sets…

I just dont expect the Texans to respect the pass one bit. Would not be surprised to see man coverage all day and with our run heavy formations just pulling 9-10 up at the line daring us to run it. Add in heavy blitz packages all day…

Would love to see us run out of 3 WR sets…
Do we even have 3 Wr's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back