Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woods
Westbrook-Ikline
Hollister
Conley

Yep pretty pathetic...I expect Hilliard to have a decent rec game and maybe Hooper builds off last week

Willis does throw long pretty well, especially on the move. If he has the green light to take a couple of shots early it could help the run game, especially if he completes one. Then again, Titans offense...so nevermind.

I expect line looks better Henry is better and you see shots down the field. I see wildcat package with Henry and Malik at running back coming inside the red zone.

All I know is that Malik won't have the surrounding cast to succeed at all with the WR's and OL we display.

As long as he protects to ball, then we should be fine. Defense needs to not let Davis Mills look like a Pro Bowler like we did in Houston last year.

Hand off to BDH and maybe some quick slants/screens. Willis runs for his life 75% of his dropbacks...probably throws an INT or 2.

I don’t think Willis will ever be a successful NFL QB. Very unimpressed from what I’ve seen so far. Can’t read a defense, holds onto ball way too long, takes a lot of sacks. Put that with the Titans o-line=recipe for disaster. Expect a heavy dose of the run.

Not a bad week for a first start. Houston has solid secondary, but weak pass rush. Should give Willis enough time to go through his reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back