Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With the FA money that we have and a young franchise QB I will be surprised if we don't try to land a decent young FA WR. We have our old vet in Hopkins on the roster. Now go get an experienced young guy to pair with him.

Gabe Davis is a guy that is sort of an enigma...he can disappear for games and then explode...he has caught 7,6,7,7 TDs in his 4 yrs... so he is consistent in scoring TDs... he averages over 16 yds per reception playing with strong armed Josh Allen... we have our own strong armed deep throwing QB in Levis....could make a good pairing and I don't think would break the bank.

If Higgins or Pittman are allowed to hit the market then I pay them... I don't use the excuse that we are a running team anymore.

I also like Calvin Ridley... dude can play if he has his off field issues behind him... would be nice to steal from the Jags as well.

I wouldn't mind stealing Noah Brown from the Texans either. He was stuck behind a deep depth chart in Dallas before going to Texans last yr. He was having a solid yr before his shoulder injury.

Other WRs we should look at.... Tyler Boyd, Marquise Brown and Darnell Mooney

I'm sure not all of these will be available, but these are the guys I like.... who have i missed???

I like gave Davis of that list. deep threat and probably a little cheaper than the others.
Ridley is going to push for #1 WR money, not sure Tennessee wants to invest that much into a WR BUT with a new offense from the yet to be determined HC, maybe that’s the goal is to F RB and just go all WR, all the time.

Hard to answer this question until we all know who the HC will be.

Vital to make a decision who will be our next FA WR, as that will highly influence as to what we will do in the draft as far as drafting someone like Nabors at #7.

i like pittman if available. also mike evans.

higgins is good but i dont think he will be worth the money he likely will command. also i have serious doubts he can be a real #1

So who will be this offseasons Kristian Kirk getting wayyyy more money than he is worth, setting the bar for the rest of the FA class?

i like pittman if available. also mike evans.

higgins is good but i dont think he will be worth the money he likely will command. also i have serious doubts he can be a real #1

Yeah I'm not too high on Higgins, especially being a bona-fide #1 on a consistent basis.

Good if we can get him, but won't lose any sleep if we don't.

The more I think about it, I really need to hear from whomever will be the Titans new HC and OC on what their philosophy will be to really get an idea of which WR I want. If they come in and say they want to be a run first team then I don't want a $100M WR at all.

The cannon of an arm levis has we need a deep threat receiver. I can't see past Higgins. 2x 1000+ seasons. Bengals not going to pay Higgins and chase. That's 100 mil minimum on offense for 3 players.

If we can make a trade for an elite receiver yea sure. But tee I think is the best available. I could be wrong sure but he got over 1000 yards fighting for catches against jamaar chase.

The cannon of an arm levis has we need a deep threat receiver. I can't see past Higgins. 2x 1000+ seasons. Bengals not going to pay Higgins and chase. That's 100 mil minimum on offense for 3 players.

If we can make a trade for an elite receiver yea sure. But tee I think is the best available. I could be wrong sure but he got over 1000 yards fighting for catches against jamaar chase.

And you can also argue that he has Chase and Boyd to take a lot of pressure off of him. I think you take away Chase, Higgins isn't as productive.

He's physically gifted, therefore he is someone that you definitely can take invest in.

When we eventually announce Callahan as our HC, then I'd guess Tee Higgins gets a monster contract from the Titans. If not, then he clearly is a product of a deep wideout core in Cincy..... Callahan would know better then anyone else.

IMG_3566.jpg

Davis has more TDs in last four yrs than a bunch of great WRs … points win games

more than Hopkins, Higgins, Allen, Aiyuk, Kittle and Cooks

if we signed Davis and Dalton Shultz we would then have 3 of the top 25 td receiving producers over the last 4 yrs since we have DHop as well…. Probably a pretty cheap way to build the offense… draft a WR early as well…

I could live with Hopkins, Davis, Schultz, Chig, draft pick and Burks.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_3566.jpg

Davis has more TDs in last four yrs than a bunch of great WRs … points win games

more than Hopkins, Higgins, Allen, Aiyuk, Kittle and Cooks

if we signed Davis and Dalton Shultz we would then have 3 of the top 25 td receiving producers over the last 4 yrs since we have DHop as well…. Probably a pretty cheap way to build the offense… draft a WR early as well…

I could live with Hopkins, Davis, Schultz, Chig, draft pick and Burks.
I like this idea. Also, who knows who sticks once we get a new HC and OC? Philips might be a necessary piece in a new offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back