Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read they are big on McCarthy
McCarthy seems the absolute wild card of QBs. The rankings and/or team preferences keeps bouncing around from #2 QB selection to #5 at least.

Part of why I agree is their acceptance that Williams and 1-2 other QBs will be gone, so they’re targeting McCarthy as best available to them. Subject to change of course on draft day.

It’s weird how this gets looked at. Teams would do almost anything to get MHJ but wouldn’t for a proven, probably better WR in Jefferson, just doesn’t have the rookie contract.

If we were in a situation like the LA Chargers, I would have zero issue trading our 1st and 2nd this year, as well as a mid rounder next year for Jetta and then give him the bank. He's legit either the best or 2nd best WR in the league and the Chargers are built to win now, despite their 2023 record.

If we were in a situation like the LA Chargers, I would have zero issue trading our 1st and 2nd this year, as well as a mid rounder next year for Jetta and then give him the bank. He's legit either the best or 2nd best WR in the league and the Chargers are built to win now, despite their 2023 record.
This is my thought as well.
Minnesota is in a great spot to either showcase to jefferson reason to stay because they have 2 firsts, potentially don’t even have to trade to get a QB
OR
They unload Jefferson, shouldn’t need to package with their firsts, and gain another first this year plus more picks, maybe a first next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back