Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what keeps getting pointed out...

his pay is 9th among receivers
his bonus is 10th among receivers

by the time the season starts

he will be around 15th among receivers which is just about where he should be at worst and a steal at best.

Ridley's contract details

cap hit next 4 yrs 10mil, 28mil, 26mil, 27mil......dead cap of 10mil after yr 2 and 5mil after yr 3 if we cut him... so the majority of guaranteed money is in the first 2 yrs.

Saw some separation stats yesterday. They had Tyreek Hill getting the most separation per play (duh), followed by Ridley and then a drop off before getting to Devante.

Titans have had the lowest separation number in the league the past few years. This is a good addition, regardless of price. Ridley gets open.

Saw some separation stats yesterday. They had Tyreek Hill getting the most separation per play (duh), followed by Ridley and then a drop off before getting to Devante.

Titans have had the lowest separation number in the league the past few years. This is a good addition, regardless of price. Ridley gets open.
He's a Titan now. He'll never get open unless a CB trips and falls.

I would think that they would package Jefferson and their other 2 1st rnd picks to move up into the top 3 and guarantee themselves one of the top qbs
Possible move if top 3 is where they’re shooting for.
I think they may only need to move up a couple just to get 1 of the 5 QBs hyped.
that could be just Jefferson and keep both firsts, or package #23 with jefferson.
I think jefferson with #11 would be enough to jump top 3.
No WR available is better than jefferson.

Possible move if top 3 is where they’re shooting for.
I think they may only need to move up a couple just to get 1 of the 5 QBs hyped.
that could be just Jefferson and keep both firsts, or package #23 with jefferson.
I think jefferson with #11 would be enough to jump top 3.
No WR available is better than jefferson.

Would be fairly easy to move Jefferson. It's just that I don't think no team is willing to pay what he probably will demand. I guess he'll come down on his asking price to get out of Minnesota though.

Would be fairly easy to move Jefferson. It's just that I don't think no team is willing to pay what he probably will demand. I guess he'll come down on his asking price to get out of Minnesota though.
It’s weird how this gets looked at. Teams would do almost anything to get MHJ but wouldn’t for a proven, probably better WR in Jefferson, just doesn’t have the rookie contract.

It’s weird how this gets looked at. Teams would do almost anything to get MHJ but wouldn’t for a proven, probably better WR in Jefferson, just doesn’t have the rookie contract.

All 32 NFL teams want Jefferson, trust me. They just don't want to have to pay him $28 to $30 million per year he will probably demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back