Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't love Ridley and I'm sure he'll get overpaid. Rather Marquise Brown or Curtis Samuel for much less.

Also, take a flyer and see if Cally and our new WR coach can ignite Parris Campbell or Van Jefferson. Both had potential coming into the NFL.

Also, what the heck happened to Laviska Shenault and Chase Claypool?

Don't love Ridley and I'm sure he'll get overpaid. Rather Marquise Brown or Curtis Samuel for much less.

Also, take a flyer and see if Cally and our new WR coach can ignite Parris Campbell or Van Jefferson. Both had potential coming into the NFL.

Also, what the heck happened to Laviska Shenault and Chase Claypool?
Would love for Van Jefferson to come home. He went to Ravenwood High School in Brentwood.

Wonder why Ridley is so hell bent on staying with the Jags. They are saturated with pass catchers. I was under the impression that he wanted to play elsewhere.

The WR market just isn't hot right now. Probably because teams like us don't want to sign a guy to a big contract and then have the BPA in the draft be a WR.

I could see some of these guys waiting until after the draft to sign contracts. Teams will be more desperate by then. Same with the OTs

The key will be to watch the Vegas betting lines. Is Calvin betting for or against us...

Overall, think it's a good sign. For me, I like the idea now of focusing on the OL in the draft. I would rather have tanked one more year for a standout WR in the 25 draft, but we at least have name recognition at each skill position. We should be competitive.

I saw a post somewhere that had odds of signing with Tennessee as +1800, NE and Jax were the favorites.
Maybe Ridley already got a signing bonus.

I saw a post somewhere that had odds of signing with Tennessee as +1800, NE and Jax were the favorites.
Maybe Ridley already got a signing bonus.
Hence why we had to overpay. He's till only the 9th highest in annual average and 10th highest in total guaranteed. That makes it a bit more manageable for me. It's not horrible.

I still don't necessarily love the sinning, but I get it. It makes sense.

Hence why we had to overpay. He's till only the 9th highest in annual average and 10th highest in total guaranteed. That makes it a bit more manageable for me. It's not horrible.

I still don't necessarily love the sinning, but I get it. It makes sense.
I really don’t think it was much of an overpay even if at all.
Ridley was one of the top WR targets in an era where WR are valued higher than ever after the entire league was given a bonus amount of cap room.
I don’t think he gets any different of a deal (money wise) with any other team even if they were the favorite to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back