Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fun watch. I’m in on trading RT if anyone will take him. Levi’s may not be the long term answer, but he is the best QB on the team right now.

Probably should pump the brakes on Levis being the future....but he showed he can play. He looks the part of a QB.

I've been a big supporter of Tanny...but if someone calls and offers a decent pick, ship him off and let Levis get the rest of the season of in game action.
fair... only issue would be willis staying on depth chart... that needs to stop

Probably should pump the brakes on Levis being the future....but he showed he can play. He looks the part of a QB.

I've been a big supporter of Tanny...but if someone calls and offers a decent pick, ship him off and let Levis get the rest of the season of in game action.

UNLEASH THE FURY MITCH!! UNLEASH IT!!

Overall good day of football. The arm was evident. Big plays. Easy scores. Now must show it wasn't a fluke. And maybe we just flipped a switch that we have been desperate to flip.

Titans have a way of ruining QBs

Overall good first game by Levis....he is on film now, so time will tell on future games. I am guessing that the shoulder fake he made on the two long passes will be noticed by future defenses.

That said, he made mostly good decisions today, so I am encouraged here. Time will tell.

At this point I think that Malik as a QB is over. I would really like to see us try to make him into a "slash" weapon (similar to what the Steelers did with Kordell Stewart back in the day)...otherwise we cut him loose and get a legit backup QB (if Tannehill is traded here).

Overall good first game by Levis....he is on film now, so time will tell on future games. I am guessing that the shoulder fake he made on the two long passes will be noticed by future defenses.

That said, he made mostly good decisions today, so I am encouraged here. Time will tell.

At this point I think that Malik as a QB is over. I would really like to see us try to make him into a "slash" weapon (similar to what the Steelers did with Kordell Stewart back in the day)...otherwise we cut him loose and get a legit backup QB (if Tannehill is traded here).
For the Record: I don’t think MW is any kind of weapon and I don’t think he could slash anything.

Levis arm throws WRs open. You can’t defense that as easily. It also opens up so much other stuff. It’s what makes Mahomes so dangerous. His arm. I’m not saying Levis is Mahomes by any stretch, but he is closer to Mahomes than THill is. Defense have to respect can flick it 50 yards down field on his back foot rolling to his right. It’s just hard to defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back