Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with todays game. It was one the most enjoyable titans games I've watched in several years. But....Today has me questioning everything. How did we have more long TD passes today than the last 2 years combined from a guy that was the THIRD QB on our depth chart? How and why was Willis listed ahead of him? Is this organization simply terrible at knowing which players are good and which are bad? Or is it intentional? If the GM drafts good players, would we even know? Do we trust that they will make the right call on who should play QB? Or LT? Or Center? Or any position other than Dline? I don't think I believe that anymore. They are either incompetent from top to bottom, or they are intentionally fielding a less than optimal lineup and product.
Yeah it's bizarre. Maybe they kept Willis as the #2 because they didn't want Levis to have to come in mid game as an injury replacement?

I am happy with todays game. It was one the most enjoyable titans games I've watched in several years. But....Today has me questioning everything. How did we have more long TD passes today than the last 2 years combined from a guy that was the THIRD QB on our depth chart? How and why was Willis listed ahead of him? Is this organization simply terrible at knowing which players are good and which are bad? Or is it intentional? If the GM drafts good players, would we even know? Do we trust that they will make the right call on who should play QB? Or LT? Or Center? Or any position other than Dline? I don't think I believe that anymore. They are either incompetent from top to bottom, or they are intentionally fielding a less than optimal lineup and product.
100% fair points... I never bought into wills QB2... not in the least
and the fact that dillard still getting snaps proves that no you cant trust Titans OL judgement. Dillard nurffed a 27 yard play wit the exact same illegal procedure he was called for a couple of weeks ago... bad coaching or igtarded player???

100% fair points... I never bought into wills QB2... not in the least
and the fact that dillard still getting snaps proves that no you cant trust Titans OL judgement. Dillard nurffed a 27 yard play wit the exact same illegal procedure he was called for a couple of weeks ago... bad coaching or igtarded player???
Dillard was in because Hubbard went down I think.

IMO he could be a good change of pace run option and could learn to be a somewhat like Taysom Hill option for the offense.

Dumping him now provides no value to us, and we should pursue other means for him to contribute. He is still under his rookie contract, so I think we explore other means of utilizing him, and if that does not pan out we can dump him next year.

JMO here ..
If someone is drafted to play qb, and the team wants them to be a running back, can they refuse to try and still get paid?

Dillard was in because Hubbard went down I think.

Sure, but for all we know, Skoronski might be a top 15 NFL left tackle playing guard only because the coaching staff has some weird mindset that keeps them from letting talent trump experience. I used to say that I trust the coaches to figure that stuff out. Now, when it seems to just keep happening across several different position groups, I think that there is something wrong with the decisions that are being made. Could be just ego. I hope it's not ignorance.

stronski has those Trex arms so not allowed to play T or something

Lol. Yep, ok. So they write him off before he even gets a chance. Why draft him so high then? And Radunz got his shot 2 years ago (I think) and played better than either of the guys we played today. And there's no chance he would have improved over the past two years if given the opportunity, is that what they're thinking? None of this makes any sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back