Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis would also be given tons of credit if he were to try working another position since QB isn’t gonna work.

I credit him for working on it, hope his CFL or XFL career goes well. I also don’t feel the need to boo in most cases, but I don’t hate on those that do when it’s pretty appropriate.

Willis would also be given tons of credit if he were to try working another position since QB isn’t gonna work.

I credit him for working on it, hope his CFL or XFL career goes well. I also don’t feel the need to boo in most cases, but I don’t hate on those that do when it’s pretty appropriate.
Yeah- just hate to boo a guy just cause he sucks especially if he’s working hard to be better. That’s a lot different than booing a temper tantrum, Patron chugging, INT machine that says “can’t nobody teach me nothing”.

and I get if you want to boo a team or coaches when the TEAM isn’t working hard to play better.

I don't know what other position he would play. He has JAG athleticism at any skill position. I mean take the passing game out of it. Lamar Jackson, Cam Newton... Freaks running the ball their first few years in the league. I'm sorry, don't see anything like that with Malik.

That's the frustrating part of this Malik package they have tried on and off for two years. I just don't see it. He's fast, but he isn't the fastest player on the field. I'm waiting to see the reason they feel the need to force him into the game. I can think of a reason not to put him in the game. Dude eats a full bag of popcorn extra butter before every drive.

I read somewhere in the offseason Dillard performed downright passable at right tackle but was an issue at LT. I am sure the staff has access to more metrics than me. But with Kenny Rogers back, why not give Dillard some time at RT see what happens?

About Billy Jean's performance, Vrabel said not too bad, very unenthusiastically. Lots of Titans fans are jumping on him saying things like, he don't like the kid, etc. But that sounds like something Belichick would say. Hopefully it's just Vrabel trying to keep him grounded and hungry. I'm sure his ears will be ringing with all the praise from everyone else. The kid doesn't need to get the big head.

I admit though, I do wonder what happens when Tanney comes back from injury. If Levis does good against the Steelers does Vrabel go back to Tanney? I fear so based on the nonsense he pulled this week with the double qb crap.

The O line did a great job of giving Levis time. Maybe the first game this year where that can be said. I can't imagine the O line having it that easy against the Steelers. But if Billy Jeans has another good game, that meathead fart better not start Tanney.

We need a center bad. Brewer not the answer. He's had several bad snaps and messed the jet sweep up with his high snap. Luckily Will improvised and just did a QB run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back