Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if TV showed Levis on the sideline after his first TD but he was extremely fired up and, when they showed him on the Jumbotron, the fans loved it.

I don't know if TV showed Levis on the sideline after his first TD but he was extremely fired up and, when they showed him on the Jumbotron, the fans loved it.
Sad for Willis cause the boo birds came out on the one play he came in.

but it was awesome when they showed Levis.

Sad for Willis cause the boo birds came out on the one play he came in.

but it was awesome when they showed Levis.
The one play he came in only confirmed for those fans that he shouldn’t be in period yet alone the awful timing.
I would even suggest that every time he shows up, the booing is just as much for Vrabel.

I know people were booing Vrabel decision to play Malik and not really Malik.

But that's BS No one should get boo like that we all know the kid is just bad but that was trashy.

But that's BS No one should get boo like that we all know the kid is just bad but that was trashy.
Booing has been going on forever
Hell, I remember Mc9 getting booed and fans wanting Neil O’Donnell
I think every other QB since has been booed at one point

fans pay money they wanna see a good product on the field

Vrabel deserved that boo because it was completely stupid.
Titans have how many 1st downs on their opening drive? (Maybe a trend going further back than this year)
But they got one, he he pulls out willis to come in. The decision is almost QB irrelevant that Vrabel should have been booed for such a move.
Willis fumbling it only compounded the issue.

Booing has been going on forever
Hell, I remember Mc9 getting booed and fans wanting Neil O’Donnell
I think every other QB since has been booed at one point

fans pay money they wanna see a good product on the field
Yeah you’re right. They buy a ticket they can act like a classless jer if they want. But the other players don’t like it.

Yeah you’re right. They buy a ticket they can act like a classless jer if they want. But the other players don’t like it.
Hope he doesn’t get traded to Philly.
Not that they’re the only city to give their players crap, but they’re widely renowned for their crap giving.

Look- I was one of the first on here saying Willis isn’t an NFL QB. He shouldn’t be taking snaps. And that’s on Vrabel.

I think the players understand but they point out tgat Willis has been a good team mate and working hard and deserves more respect for that than getting booed on a play when he’s going in. I like tgat team mates are standing up for each other.

We are not philadelphia we are not trash atleast that's what I like to think.

We are better than that.
This should come as no surprise, but no, we’re not. zero franchises are exempt from this and consider the talk on this site alone, how many go to games? Guarantee they have no issues booing and in this case, I would argue justified.

for some us, this mentality is built in to the athletes starting in little league. I played baseball, but still subject to trash talk from fans (aka parents) as young as maybe 9-10. Players have to get over that and recognize it could/will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back