Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but for all we know, Skoronski might be a top 15 NFL left tackle playing guard only because the coaching staff has some weird mindset that keeps them from letting talent trump experience. I used to say that I trust the coaches to figure that stuff out. Now, when it seems to just keep happening across several different position groups, I think that there is something wrong with the decisions that are being made. Could be just ego. I hope it's not ignorance.
I do not disagree with this.

I think today showed the Falcons they need options at QB if they hope to compete. Ridder is awful.

I still think Tanne ends up in Atlanta by end of day Tuesday.
Heinke didn't play too bad, not sure Tannehill would be any better
With Cousins out for the year, Minny is a possibility...

Titans QB Ryan Tannehill
USATSI_21447382.jpg

USA Today Sports

If the Vikings want to trade for a quarterback, why not get a guy whose closest comparison is Cousins? The Tennessee Titans have two quarterbacks on the roster in Will Levis and Malik Willis who both seem to be worth developing and with a 3-4 record and Tannehill set to be a free agent, getting a pick back for him could be a smart play. He would be expensive, as his base salary is $27 million so they would have to maneuver there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Yep, ok. So they write him off before he even gets a chance. Why draft him so high then? And Radunz got his shot 2 years ago (I think) and played better than either of the guys we played today. And there's no chance he would have improved over the past two years if given the opportunity, is that what they're thinking? None of this makes any sense at all.
He had no trouble playing Tackle in college. That 2 inch shortfall didn’t make much difference.

I mean have you seen him opening the door at the gas station? He has to get belly right up on it then take baby step backwards after he gets his hands on the handle.

I mean have you seen him opening the door at the gas station? He has to get belly right up on it then take baby step backwards after he gets his hands on the handle.

Of course, that's it! They haven't been watching game film, they've using gas station security footage for evaluations.

Titans QB Ryan Tannehill
USATSI_21447382.jpg

USA Today Sports

If the Vikings want to trade for a quarterback, why not get a guy whose closest comparison is Cousins? The Tennessee Titans have two quarterbacks on the roster in Will Levis and Malik Willis who both seem to be worth developing and with a 3-4 record and Tannehill set to be a free agent, getting a pick back for him could be a smart play. He would be expensive, as his base salary is $27 million so they would have to maneuver there.
Titans could eat the CAP to make the deal if necessary... sunk cost CAP anyways

Lol. Yep, ok. So they write him off before he even gets a chance. Why draft him so high then? And Radunz got his shot 2 years ago (I think) and played better than either of the guys we played today. And there's no chance he would have improved over the past two years if given the opportunity, is that what they're thinking? None of this makes any sense at all.
We draft a lot of Guards in the 1st

Titans QB Ryan Tannehill
USATSI_21447382.jpg

USA Today Sports

We have 1 qb

Who they kiddin

They can if they want to get cut. Who would sign Willis as QB at this point?
It was just a thought. I could see a guard to a tackle or center or a corner playing safety. But qb and running back are two completely different positions except some qbs do run a lot
I figured as long as they were paying the checks, might as well make them play where needed

Titans QB Ryan Tannehill
USATSI_21447382.jpg

USA Today Sports

I think he is 17th highest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back